Hathway Tariffs / Plans - Joke!

mreccentric

Addict
I got banned!
ISP
Airtel / ACT / BSNL
You know 512 Unlimited Package is cheaper than 512 Night Unlimited Package, and that too 100rs+ cheap.I see many packages like these from Hathway. Why do they have so much ridiculous packages. Is it because they lazy to calculate and design proper packs.Share more packages of the about kind here. I know you get this type of packs in only in Hathway.

I don't know about their policy of their FUP but i am getting full 5Mbps even after FUP on Zip 5 Max plan, i have nearly downloaded 120GB this month and last month about 80GB and i did not get any extra bill amount, i just paid Rs.1393 incl tax last month, i am extremely happy and satisfied with Hathway service.:yahoo:

I don't know about their policy of their FUP but i am getting full 5Mbps even after FUP on Zip 5 Max plan, i have nearly downloaded 120GB this month and last month about 80GB and i did not get any extra bill amount, i just paid Rs.1393 incl tax last month, i am extremely happy and satisfied with Hathway service.:yahoo:

What's the upload speed?!!!

about 800Kbps Upload and 5Mbps download.🙂
Yet it's a low speed, I don't think Hathway even provides such upload speed (100KBps)... Incredibly slow ULS