• Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 5,062

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
The Galaxy S Duos S7562 won't make its bigger sibling jealous with a 4-inch WVGA display, a 1GHz Snapdragon MSM7227A chip or 512MB of RAM, but they're not the point.

The rest of the hardware falls in line with what's likely to be a much less expensive smartphone, including a 5-megapixel back camera, a VGA front camera and 4GB of storage. Buyers will be glad to know that Android 4.0 should still be coming along for the ride in addition to that stone-inspired look.

Samsung Galaxy S Duos details make the rounds, bring Galaxy S III vibe to the dual-SIM world -- Engadget

https://imgur.com/X5PXy

latest reports confirm that it would ship with android ics.

They can give this ICS but not to some of their existing phones with even better hardware eh?

The specs look very similar to HTC Desire V (the other & only hi-end Dual sim Andriod)... Hope they get the pricing right... 21K for Desire V is very high... for the spcesI might get this one if it is around 15K

This phone is priced at Rs. 17,900 in India.

There is a cheaper variant named Samsung Galaxy S Duos Lite which is priced at Rs. 6990.

I think it's Samsung Galaxy Y Duos Lite

Yeah.. Even I was confused as even I had Galaxy Y branding in mind for their low range. Whatever happened to their R range.

of course. releasing a press release just makes you look like stupid when you do not have the best deal in town. btw. i am looking for a good deal on Sony rx100 camera. i have a dedicated thread to it where no one has responded until now. 😕

that sounds good. i could only find it on flipkart they are selling it for 34.5k!i was expecting to get it for around 30K. maybe i should wait for a couple of months? but cameras of this genre do not really get massive price cuts. they just get discontinued.where is the 31K deal?