• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 384
  • Views Views 36,811

mhsabir

Xclusive
Staff member
ISP
Jio & Hathway
After seeing so many threads/posts about Sachin's achievements, I thought I should open a single thread, so people can comment in a single thread. To make their task simpler, here are a few records he is nearing50 ODI 100s100 International 100s100 ODI 50s250 International 50+ Scores200 International Wickets250 International Catches15000 Test Runs18000 ODI RunsWhat you are still reading? Ok -16000 Test Runs19000 ODI Runs16001 Test Runs16002 Test Runs....zzzzz....

he is also nearing winning the world cup for india.

Interesting comments by various personalities on Sachin’s 100th century; 1. Digvijay Singh – Sachin is an RSS agent. All these days he waswaiting to score his century against a Muslim country. 2. Manmohan Singh – I congratulate Sachin and also appreciateleadership of Shrimati Sonia Gandhi. 3. Rahul Gandhi – My grandmother created Bangladesh. She deserves thecredit for this century. 4. Raj Thackray – Sachin has proved himself to be a true Marathi Manusafter scoring this century. So what if India has lost, Maharashtrianscan not take the responsibility of the whole nation. 5. Mulayam Singh Yadav – If Sachin was from UP, I would have madetickets of all Cricket matches ‘Tax free’. 6. Anna Hazare – Sachin deserves to be the next lokpal of the country. 7. Baba Ramdev – If you multiply all the runs Sachin has made by abillion is what is the total black money in foreign country. 8. Kapil Sibbal – Social media need to control comments on Sachin’scentury. It will harm the fabric of secularism in India. 9. Swami Agnivesh – Now that Bangladesh has helped Sachin score his100th century, they have proved to be a true friend of India. Letswelcome their citizen in India and let them live wherever they can.Lets issue them voter’s ID card. 10. Kris Shrikant – We selectors hope that by 2030, Sachin will alsoscore his 150th century. 11. Arjun Tendulkar – I want to play with my father in 2020 world cup. 12. Sachin Tendulkar himself – Aaeellaaaa…. Now what excuse I willmake to not retire. 13. Sonia Gandhi – Er….. She did not respond since she is sufferingfrom an undisclosed disease. 14. Karuna Nidhi.......Who is Sachin Tandulkar? 15. Jayalalitha.....Sometimes Sashikala could have been right. Shesaid something about this guy. I ignored it as I thought that he was aBollywood filmstar...In any case Dr. MGR was a better player. But the best one indeed from Mamta which appeared in some Bengali daily: She said- She was not consulted in advance on such massive score hike,hence the century should be rolled back to 90. She also demanded if itis not rolled back or withdrawn by weekend, Sachin should be replacedin the team by MadanMuloRoy.

Jaan lelo uski 😀

But the best one indeed from Mamta which appeared in some Bengali daily:

She said- She was not consulted in advance on such massive score hike,
hence the century should be rolled back to 90. She also demanded if it
is not rolled back or withdrawn by weekend, Sachin should be replaced
in the team by MadanMuloRoy.

Best part!

Yes, its time to merge all Sachin related threads, and create single "Sachin Tendulkar Updates" thread 😀

Maybe he wants to make sure that the seat is occupied till the successor (Read Arjun Tendulkar) is ready 😛

Since Tendulkar is not retiring, he has successfully blocked Ajinkya Rahane's chances of playing for India!

He shud retire alryt. But that doesnt mean that Rahane's position is getting blocked right away. 1 innings in I P L doesnt mean he is the best. At the international level, this very guy struggles to be consistent. He got so many chances in England, and he hardly made something out of it.

Absolutely, these blokes can only play in featherbeds where there is no swing no seam movement no bounce no pace at all while they languish in fast bouncy pitches outside the sub-continent where there are lateral movements and bounce.They(Poms & Aussies) have been saying from the very beginning that Indians are flat track bullies and they don't say it wrongly.When a first class cricketer hits a century against a first class team back home we all are like "wow what a player this guy is, he should get a place in the team" and when the same person fails to do so outside the country then we all start bashing the same person whom we were praising once.Really this is pathetic and it's only possible in our country.Jaymin is right, do you all remember when this Rahane got chances again and again in England and continued to fail.Really he's no different than other indian players.The only person from India who's dominated all over the globe is Dravid and i doubt anyone else would do it after him.

A few more knocks and the selectors will be forced to reconsider him, also he did get a couple of fifties and a few starts in the ten odd games he played.

If you take England, his scores were 40,54, 0,38,26 in odi. 61 ,0 in t20. not really matchwinning, but if you see a few others have done lesser and are still surviving.