Adsl2+???

LordSpymaster

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
ISP
Jiofiber 150 Mbps
Ex: Airtel vFiber 24 Mbps
I need some info( I tried searching, couldn't find a similar thread. If it exists just point me to the link)What is ADSL 2? How does it differ from FTTH?Another thing, I called the Airtel technician to my home last week to ask him to put up another router in my house. He said:That only one telephone port in a house can be used to provide internet.That this is a limitation of ADSL 2 technology.That if a want to put a second router, I'll need to buy a WAN router(dunno what this is too...?) and connect it to the ADSL one via Ethernet. Is this true?I thought he was fooling me so I bought the D-Link DSL 2750U off Flipkart and installed it myself. It covers a greater part of my home but still I'd like a second router in the opposite corner. How can I get this done?Thanks to everyone in advance.And again if such a thread existed then please point me to it and close this one sorry.😀

i think you need a repeater.

I called the Airtel technician to my home last week to ask him to put up another router in my house. He said:
That only one telephone port in a house can be used to provide internet.
That this is a limitation of ADSL 2 technology.
That if a want to put a second router, I'll need to buy a WAN router(dunno what this is too...?) and connect it to the ADSL one via Ethernet. Is this true?

Can anyone answer this?

if you want me to answer your query, you need to answer mine. why do you want two routers in your house? what is the purpose?