Find a salon online!

• Thread starter Thread starter agantuk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 1,941
Yes, the photos are a bit extreme. The one I go to is slightly better than the 1st (only slightly) & yes, the 2nd one would charge much more 🙂

Local Nai charges 30 bucks for a haircut and 20 for a head massage. Went to Jawed Habib's outlet once on wife's insistence. They charged 200 bucks for a haircut!

wow. that sounds cheap. the boutique at 32nd milestone i believe charges much more!

Hmm, I think they have two different types of outlets - one is a proper showroom style salon - like the pic above. I don't know the prices there. The other are more like open kiosks which they have at malls. A hair cut there is 99.

man. i do not get how people can get haircut at a mall. i mean no matter how careful the guy is, there would be residual hair that would cause itch and other weird feelings!

OK, so they have two different types listed on their website like I mentioned. The 99 bucks kiosks are called HairXpreso

Jawed Habib - List of HairXpresos

The regular ones are salons - Jawed Habib - List of Hair & Beauty Salons

man. i do not get how people can get haircut at a mall. i mean no matter how careful the guy is, there would be residual hair that would cause itch and other weird feelings!

I have never tried it out at a mall because I feel uncomfortable with people all around, but I guess they do a pretty good job considering there is a long list of girls who get a haircut done too. Knowing that they are fussy about everything, these guys must be doing something right.

at malls like whitefield forum value mall they charge somewhere close to 500 bucks though it depends on the type of hair cut.They cut,shampoo,wash, some other shit and take the cash so there is no itch but I never get hair cut at the mall just seems to weird man.

Kind of these

and not these

where i go for a cut is not exactly like 1st pic(used to go kind of that 1 year back,but hygienic issues and i quit ) now i got to somewhat like 2nd pic type its big but not that high class looking, good though and have 4-5 ac's but cooling is not that much. charges 50 for shave 50 for hair cuts . 550 for hair color INOA, just got done yesterday.

They still charge 30Rs for a haircut in North Campus area of Delhi. And when it gets really hot they switch on the ac as well!