• Thread starter Thread starter Sid
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 2,974

Sid

Sid
ISP
Tikona
4.3-inch 720p IPS display by Sharp, Qualcomm's Snapdragon S4 Pro APQ8064 quad-core chip, 2GB RAM and 16GB memory. To power this beast, Xiaomi's throwing in a 2,000mAh cell, but you can also purchase a 3,000mAh version if you don't mind the extra 2mm thickness on the phone. As for photography, you get a 28mm two-megapixel imager at the front along with a 27mm F2.0 eight-megapixel BSI camera on the back

More Info: Xiaomi Phone 2 now official: 4.3-inch 720p IPS, quad core and Jelly Bean for just $310 -- Engadget

Xiaomi Phone 2 hands-on - Engadget Galleries

this is the phone india needs but doesn't deserve 😀

This phone's the only one I know that allows ppl to increase thickness for better battery life and features are good too.

That's exactly what I would've liked if other manufacturers would have followed suit. Giving us options between slightly thicker phones with better batteries and thinner phones is completely Awesome!:thumbup:

Nice price. I am a fan of MIUI ROMs too.

ok here is a more accurate answer. officially? unlikely to happen for a long time. unofficially? you might be able to find imported units on some stores. but i would not bet on it.

To be exact, only 600 of these quad-core Jelly Bean phones will be made available online at local time 10am on September 22nd (that's 10pm ET on the 21st); and even if you have CN¥1,999 ($310) to spare, you'll still need to be one of the 1,200 expert members from the Xiaomi and MIUI online communities to be able to hit the "order" button.

Xiaomi Phone 2 pre-production units available on September 22nd, limited to 600 lucky buyers - Engadget

https://imgur.com/JDHgn

This is the kind of company we need here in India. Company that create software and hardware solutions that even US based users want to get their hands on. Mobile manufacturers in India on the other hand come up with shitty products using outdated hardware and crappy software solutions.

don't say that man. we are an IT superpower. just see how many engineering colleges we have.