Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
FgSqXkO.webp

A top secret organization erases the identities of attractive young people, turning them into blank "dolls" ready for imprints of temporary identities they need to fulfill assignments for clients.

Going to check this now that I have not received any suggestion 😕

Last edited:
^ I did suggest some not-so-interesting stuff on the other thread 😛

I mean on the Killing thread. I'd told you about Edge of Darkness a while ago, did you look that up ?

i saw the first episode. was too serious for my taste man. quality was bad and then i ran out of seeds.

I could send over a well seeded file 😉. If you're interested, that is. It does remain serious throughout btw.

righto. the problem is that it is almost 20 years old... and i do need some fun factor in what i am seeing. that other bbc show was fine because it was not from the 80s and had fewer episodes 🙂

saw the unaired pilot... was advised not to watch it as it is not connected to the series itself. looks good.

managed to finish first season of dollhouse. and thank god it ended. coz i was sick and tired of it by the middle of it.

Now you know why it got cancelled. 😛Check out Nikita (2010). It has a similar premise and I love it.