Post your ping result of default gateway, speedtest.net and most important, pingtest.net result.

• Thread starter Thread starter acc1444
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 11,812

acc1444

Regular
ISP
Multiple
I have observed that tikona official(tikona.services, if I'm not wrong) is on this forum. However, user hasn't visited this forum since last 18 days. Last activity was on 31st Jul, 2012.

I want tikona users to post result of Tikona connectivity at your location. Tikona has a good approach of providing high speed internet but they are unable to provide it because of they're providing internet on free channels. Therefore, they couldn't provide you a much stable connectivity. Tikona has a good infrastructure and high power Access point as I experienced.

I foolishly tried to change the direction of receivers (Nano station2 loco and Ruckus outdoor CPE are used for testing) facing at the face of AP several times from different corners of terrace.
I conclude that during some duration especially early morning and late nigh, I get stable connectivity but some delay is observed in ping time while pinging to default gateway else I get packet loss which we all receive from Tikona.

Why is this happening?
I can say this is all because of interference around the receiver. Again, I'm saying their access point are enough capable to send signal to multiple users but as mgcarley told me in discussion through PM, AP could become busy sometime while handling multiple requests and attending numbers of users. However, its throughput is fine but CPU memory reaches to peak. It is hard for user to determine poor performance is due to congestion at AP or interference around receiver/AP unless user has access of receiver which is not provided by Tikona official and even it's impossible to get into system. Any of receiver(Nanostation2 loco, Ruckus or Gemtech) provided by Tikona is not suitable for dealing with interference at user's site. Gemtech works at some location but it has worse throughput. It goes down very often. I think that's why Tikona has spent money in buying spectrum. It got numbers of customers in Mumbai and Pune. It can be said it is heart of Tikona but it depends on user whether it chooses Tikona or go with any alternative if available unlike me.

There is no solution of interference. It will help in getting stability temporary by shifting channels which is not possible from user side. Yeah, 5Ghz channel helps because of there are less electronics equips are working on that frequency whereas if we talk about 2.4Ghz, First comes wireless router(we all are used with it after laptop becomes easily available), cordless(it doesn't bother much but affects in some cases) and oven and many more.

High power devices make sense in getting stable connectivity but it will never be provided from Tikona. They may be costly for Tikona to afford. Variety of devices will improve performance as I experience personally. Every user has different situation at his place where unique device doesn't work especially it is cheap.

Believe me if you get connected with Tikona AP properly, you will have best taste of pudding. I have never experienced poor speed even if I think, it is evening and there will be unstable speed unless I have above 25% packet loss. In Mum-Pune, there may be different scenario where numbers of users have a single AP and if those are fond of downloading a lot, they may have wide variation in speed as official has mentioned in T/C in technical manner.(They are allowed to increase ratio up to 1:50 for unlimited plans.)

1) Please post snap of ping of default gateway.
2) Speedtest.net result along with the tariff speed under the result.
3) Most important, pingtest.net result.
4) Post the distance of AP from your place, numbers of AP with clear LOS(line of sight) and unclear one also. and direction of AP(I mean face of AP from your place)

I won't ask about your experience or about any rating. I know you and I are fed up with Tikona but for me, I don't have any alternative and I couldn't stop myself from lucrative speed of Tikona. Speedtest.net rating speaks itself calculated as per its automated system.

My result.
1). I get stability very often at late night. I will post the worse one when I have during the day.

2).

3). Why it's important. It gives the line quality test.

Above results seems good but I will post worse one tomorrow when sun rises. It's late night gives good results.
4).

AP = 2 both have clear LOS from my terrace and have not more than 300m distance from my terrace.
One of AP has exact face at my terrace but high tension line behind it bothers a lot. It fluctuate signal strength but it gives me best performance. It gives about 5-15ms from default gateway but I can't connect with it because of high tension lines causes signal drops.
Another one have clear LOS but face of AP is having cross angle because of having AP of another ISP is installed at the same place having distance of 2feet not more. Gives trouble a lot during day. It is the only one I can connect with. It gives me about 15-25ms from default gateway. Other ISP AP interferences a lot results in to packet loss while signal strength doesn't survive.

Don't post any confidential information of yours. No id or request number or no personal email/email interaction or name of any employee.

I need your connection performance. If it worked well, I would send it to appellate authority of Tikona. They may personally contact you through PM only if they are interested to make better.

Tikona is not suitable for online Gaming application or voice-video solution which is first requirement remained unsatisfied.

This is the real Tikona. It is known for breaking connectivity.

I monitor connection without giving any load. No download and no surfing while observing ping even you can see I have taken snap on 0 bytes.

Have you seen this kind of result with Tikona?Default gateway ping not a single RTO I got. Watch scroll bar.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIHnesDuV0YYou will think I may be fooling you all but even I surprised with the result. Technicians including area manager of Tikona have advised me to get permanent termination but I was thinking if this kind issue I'm facing then how tikona runs its network in metro cities. Then, I personally started figuring it and managed to find the interference free spot on my terrace. It took me about 15-20 days to find. I was being fooled my self for 15 days to my neighbors when they saw me all the time on the terraceI must say tikona CPEs are too sensitive. You should not turn on your router. It interferences it badly. I kept my router OFF while taking video of ping. You should keep it with DTH dish. Most important, no other CPE should be around tikona's. Then somewhat you will get stable connectivity.About router, you can keep different channel from tikona AP from which you are receiving signals. You can confirm channel no when technician visits at your place but it is not working for long time. It'll work till tikona changes its channel or your neighbor turns on its router with the same channel.I know it won't last long as old problem with Tikona network. It will remain for several hours as per my experience.

This is not a Tikona-only problem. This is an "unshielded WiFi device" problem.

Ubiquiti (the manufacturer of the CPE I believe you've been given) even has receiver signal graphs for every azimuth for it's products as well as interference shield kits, for example: http://dl.ubnt.com/AirMax2GSectors.pdf - I'm sure you can find bigger graphs that would be of more help.

Fixing the problems you've been experiencing may have been as simple as either putting different antennas or shielding what they have.

Lesson: don't put a bunch of WiFi devices right next to each other.

This is not a Tikona-only problem. This is an "unshielded WiFi device" problem.

Ubiquiti (the manufacturer of the CPE I believe you've been given) even has receiver signal graphs for every azimuth for it's products as well as interference shield kits, for example: http://dl.ubnt.com/AirMax2GSectors.pdf - I'm sure you can find bigger graphs that would be of more help.

Fixing the problems you've been experiencing may have been as simple as either putting different antennas or shielding what they have.

Lesson: don't put a bunch of WiFi devices right next to each other.

After observing amazing results, I have been keeping all wireless devices OFF around its CPE as many as I can. Even I installed CPE close to entrance door of my terrace where minimal interference is observed. I can not install it at border of my terrace I can seen my two neighbors got UBNT bullets installed at their terrace. Tikona tech call them network killer for them and I have experience they **** network badly and obviously, it gives good results in WLAN network.

About shields, yes you are right. Filters are very important while designing the equips that keeps minimal interference due to surrounding devices, as I have read somewhere. That obvious is not in my hand and also I can not attach different antennas with CPEs.
I can only protect it from other devices.

They replaced my UBNT nano with Ruckus after consistent complaints. It is working good at my place. It may be because they got Ruckus AP at diff building to which I'm connected.

I think I have this kind of CPE, 802.11n Gateway AP (MediaFlex 7200 Series) | Ruckus Wireless.

And they got Zoneflex as AP.

This link which you have sent to me of tomshardware on twitter have inner view of Zone flex. As you can see, green circuit with round circle PCB(first one on left side of laptop in last row).

If I'm not mistaken, UBNT stuff is good for longer-range stuff. Ruckus is good for noisy environments with lots of clients connecting to it, but in a short range (schools, airports, cafes, offices etc).Ruckus does have better network management system for large numbers of APs though (though UBNT Unifi is supposed to be competing with this), but at the moment, my understanding is that if you have a mesh network with an AP on every building (connecting to a wired network) and clients in adjacent buildings connecting to whichever AP it can see, then Ruckus will work great... but if you need to do lots of point to point stuff or building a wireless backbone probably UBNT is a better answer. Depends entirely on how you want to build the network as to what you should use.

If I'm not mistaken, UBNT stuff is good for longer-range stuff. Ruckus is good for noisy environments with lots of clients connecting to it, but in a short range (schools, airports, cafes, offices etc).

Ruckus does have better network management system for large numbers of APs though (though UBNT Unifi is supposed to be competing with this), but at the moment, my understanding is that if you have a mesh network with an AP on every building (connecting to a wired network) and clients in adjacent buildings connecting to whichever AP it can see, then Ruckus will work great... but if you need to do lots of point to point stuff or building a wireless backbone probably UBNT is a better answer.

Depends entirely on how you want to build the network as to what you should use.

Tikona's whole network is based on Ruckus devices as I visited their office last year. I have ruckus management pages in their computers.

Ruckus is blessed device for noisy environment. I have experienced that. I had installed Nano station 2 loco but it failed to give me performance. It may be existence of noise environment surround me.
And friend never complains about Tikona network as he is leaving border of city where less numbers of ISP availability sources are available for consumers. He has nano station 2 loco.
So, you are right about nano and ruckus.

I'm still working to make it more better as I'm facing packet loss issues in the day and in the evening very often. As I have told you, two bullets are installed next door and Nanostation 5 is installed on my terrace but I managed to keep ruckus and NS5 far as much as I can. Also I am trying to install nanostation 2 loco little bit far from Ruckus in the same direction as channel scanner to find which device is teleconferencing and finding signal coming from AP is being delivered well or not.

Isn't UniFi recommended for residential user? I mean it covers less range but it may work perfect with Hayai Lite product as you were telling you are just pointing the whole building for wifi and not using same AP for far building.

Point to Point requirements is observed less in cities. It is needed for extension purpose.

However, UBNT products are amazing. I fall in love with UBNT when I have seen the video of AirFiber.

Tikona's whole network is based on Ruckus devices as I visited their office last year. I have ruckus management pages in their computers.

I think it depends where you are. I've seen them use a lot of Ubiquiti equipment.

Ruckus is blessed device for noisy environment. I have experienced that. I had installed Nano station 2 loco but it failed to give me performance. It may be existence of noise environment surround me.
And friend never complains about Tikona network as he is leaving border of city where less numbers of ISP availability sources are available for consumers. He has nano station 2 loco.
So, you are right about nano and ruckus.

Again, the correct device for the correct environment.

I'm still working to make it more better as I'm facing packet loss issues in the day and in the evening very often. As I have told you, two bullets are installed next door and Nanostation 5 is installed on my terrace but I managed to keep ruckus and NS5 far as much as I can. Also I am trying to install nanostation 2 loco little bit far from Ruckus in the same direction as channel scanner to find which device is teleconferencing and finding signal coming from AP is being delivered well or not.

The Nanostation 5 is on the 5GHz channel and won't be affecting any of the stuff in the 2.4GHz band. You shouldn't be moving this because this is likely used for the backbone and you could be potentially stuffing up the connectivity for many other people - unless it's connected to a 360 degree antenna (unlikely) you could be causing the device to operate on the outside of the azimuth and reducing it's efficiency and/or effectiveness.

More to the point, you shouldn't be doing any of this without a spectrum analyzer which, I assume you do not have. For the record, I'd have a problem if you were up touching my equipment - if my installers have measured the correct angle to be mounting equipment for optimal range, bandwidth and stability, I'd want it left that way.

Isn't UniFi recommended for residential user? I mean it covers less range but it may work perfect with Hayai Lite product as you were telling you are just pointing the whole building for wifi and not using same AP for far building.

We've chosen our technology for our use case and it works adequately and unlike Tikona, our primary method of access is wired, not wireless. However this is not a discussion about us, it is a discussion about Tikona.

Point to Point requirements is observed less in cities. It is needed for extension purpose.

However, UBNT products are amazing. I fall in love with UBNT when I have seen the video of AirFiber.

Point to point has plenty of use within cities. How do you think they connect to the rest of the network without interference?

I think it depends where you are. I've seen them use a lot of Ubiquiti equipment.

When they entered in my city, they came with Nanostation then, they have started adopting other devices like Ruckus, gemtech.
Recently, they have three variety of devices- Nanostation2 loco, ruckus and Gemtech

Again, the correct device for the correct environment.

I know every customer has different location which suits different devices. Companies should have wide variety of them.

The Nanostation 5 is on the 5GHz channel and won't be affecting any of the stuff in the 2.4GHz band. You shouldn't be moving this because this is likely used for the backbone and you could be potentially stuffing up the connectivity for many other people - unless it's connected to a 360 degree antenna (unlikely) you could be causing the device to operate on the outside of the azimuth and reducing it's efficiency and/or effectiveness.

More to the point, you shouldn't be doing any of this without a spectrum analyzer which, I assume you do not have. For the record, I'd have a problem if you were up touching my equipment - if my installers have measured the correct angle to be mounting equipment for optimal range, bandwidth and stability, I'd want it left that way.

I used to believe that NS5 doesn't interference 2.4Ghz channel but I was wrong when I kept Ruckus just next to NS5. Ruckus dies completely even signal strength were full as I updated on twitter.

I don't have spectrum analyzer. I cannot request for device access as per company's policy. If I would have access of device, I may able to solve this problem about 60% which their technicians couldn't. I'm not saying that their technicians are not enough trained. Actually, they weren't able to trace the problem or they are not accepting that I'm facing the issue. Many times I complained and received the same feedback, customer complaining wrong and connection is working fine. I fed up with shit. Then after decided to jump in to solve the problem as much as I can. I can't terminate my connection as I have no choice and I can't leave without internet and tikona is the only one gives me fast speed in my city. Some technicians know there is consistent problem at my place but they cannot do anything and most importantly, they don't have interest to solve. They consider it as a job like all think including me. They don't have interest to learn.

I can only verify proper connectivity by pining to default gateway. Thanks to tikona for allowing users to ping to its default gateway.
Tell me if you have other ideas or alternative for spectrum analyzer.

No official allows me to touch their device according to terms and condition signed by customers but customer can do in that if he is not receiving proper service even after spending money in seeking service.
I even cannot try to get in to device as they have blocked the access. I may manage to get into by brute-force attack but I may get into trouble if they have any log system in the device. I am pretty sure they may have it.

We've chosen our technology for our use case and it works adequately and unlike Tikona, our primary method of access is wired, not wireless. However this is not a discussion about us, it is a discussion about Tikona.

Sorry for involving your product. Many companies have set up wifi access at several nodes for internal access and monitoring purpose if I'm not wrong.

Point to point has plenty of use within cities. How do you think they connect to the rest of the network without interference?

As far as I know, point to point systems are in use to extend coverage area from one AP to another to another, a simple Mesh network. Companies prefer 5 Ghz to extend, tikona uses nano bridge to extend as I know.

Will it work If point to point is used in noise environment.? Channel selection is most important for P2P.

I used to believe that NS5 doesn't interference 2.4Ghz channel but I was wrong when I kept Ruckus just next to NS5. Ruckus dies completely even signal strength were full as I updated on twitter.

It just doesn't.

I don't have spectrum analyzer. I cannot request for device access as per company's policy.

You can buy a spectrum analyzer on the open market. This is fairly popular for basic purposes Wi-Spy Wireless Spectrum Analysis – affordable, easy to use troubleshooting tools from MetaGeek, makers of inSSIDer | MetaGeek - I have a 2.4/5GHz combo dongle that I use on occasion (rare these days but still neat to have).

If I would have access of device, I may able to solve this problem about 60% which their technicians couldn't.

No you couldn't. The UIs of these devices do not have enough information to solve this type of problem by itself.

Actually, they weren't able to trace the problem or they are not accepting that I'm facing the issue. Many times I complained and received the same feedback, customer complaining wrong and connection is working fine. I fed up with shit. Then after decided to jump in to solve the problem as much as I can. I can't terminate my connection as I have no choice and I can't leave without internet and tikona is the only one gives me fast speed in my city. Some technicians know there is consistent problem at my place but they cannot do anything and most importantly, they don't have interest to solve. They consider it as a job like all think including me. They don't have interest to learn.

This is something I've heard about their customer support and doesn't necessarily reflect anything else about the equipment or anything.

I can only verify proper connectivity by pining to default gateway. Thanks to tikona for allowing users to ping to its default gateway.
Tell me if you have other ideas or alternative for spectrum analyzer.

The basic Wi-Spy dongle would do nicely. If you don't want to go for a fully-fledged dongle the free version of the Chanalyzer or inSSIDer software *may* begin to provide you some assistance as it will allow you to measure the strengths of several networks simultaneously and perhaps identify if there is some other problem.

No official allows me to touch their device according to terms and condition signed by customers but customer can do in that if he is not receiving proper service even after spending money in seeking service.

From a strictly legal standpoint, just because you spent money does not allow you to break the T&C. Typical consumer laws in most countries state that the company has the responsibility to fix the problem and if it cannot it should ask the product be returned and your money refunded. From what I've read, you've refused all of the above because they have been unable to satisfactorily solve the problem.

As a consumer myself, however, I understand that when you get fed up with a product not working properly you want to take matters in to your own hands. I've never *not* been granted permission to perform basic maintenance on the switches in my area but that's only because I have a special relationship with my LCO - if I were anyone else they'd probably get pretty annoyed that I'm touching their stuff.

Similar, if I were to go up and move the Vodafone BTS that serves my in-law's building (where I can't get any signal whatsoever 1m inside their balcony), they'd probably have me arrested.

I even cannot try to get in to device as they have blocked the access. I may manage to get into by brute-force attack but I may get into trouble if they have any log system in the device. I am pretty sure they may have it.

Yes, there are logs. But again, getting in to the device is unlikely to be of assistance.

Will it work If point to point is used in noise environment.? Channel selection is most important for P2P.

Since the 5GHz are on a completely unrelated frequency, yes, it'll work fine, as this is the configuration recommended by most device manufacturers.

It just doesn't.

I rebooted both devices couple of times even I was not believing. It shouldn't happen but not a single reply was obtained from default gateway. However, signal was full.
I know both are different channels and having wide difference between 2.4 and 5 Ghz. It shouldn't happen. I will try again when I go on terrace again. Let us see what I got next time.
You can buy a spectrum analyzer on the open market. This is fairly popular for basic purposes Wi-Spy Wireless Spectrum Analysis – affordable, easy to use troubleshooting tools from MetaGeek, makers of inSSIDer | MetaGeek - I have a 2.4/5GHz combo dongle that I use on occasion (rare these days but still neat to have).

Oh. You mean this kind of product, AirView | Ubiquiti Networks, Inc.
Well, I found this kind of thing couple of months ago but I didn't look much into it.
But if you are saying it helps, I will see.

I think for thatI just have to keep my laptop at the terrace and analyze by keeping laptop next to the device if it works with the laptop.

No you couldn't. The UIs of these devices do not have enough information to solve this type of problem by itself.

Yes. AP doesn't have spectrum analyzer unless it has any advance system opted by ISP.

From a strictly legal standpoint, just because you spent money does not allow you to break the T&C. Typical consumer laws in most countries state that the company has the responsibility to fix the problem and if it cannot it should ask the product be returned and your money refunded. From what I've read, you've refused all of the above because they have been unable to satisfactorily solve the problem.

As a consumer myself, however, I understand that when you get fed up with a product not working properly you want to take matters in to your own hands. I've never *not* been granted permission to perform basic maintenance on the switches in my area but that's only because I have a special relationship with my LCO - if I were anyone else they'd probably get pretty annoyed that I'm touching their stuff.

Similar, if I were to go up and move the Vodafone BTS that serves my in-law's building (where I can't get any signal whatsoever 1m inside their balcony), they'd probably have me arrested.

You are right. Customers should be allowed to handle the equips belongs to company but not in case of tikona as I have heard the stories of Tikona.
I must say tikona is biggest mismanaged company I have ever seen. Their customers sign up for connectivity. As we all know, how much reliable their service is. Customers start complaining and one day, customers get tired of it and don't pay any due and also take custody of device never return it as far as I have heard. Most important, officials never ask about this thing. This is strange I must say.
Area manager also added in some areas, it becomes the business of selling devices of Tikona and if you need connectivity, they'll provide you on sharing ID. Some bunch of idiots have started selling bandwidth on residential line without holding license or any docs, can you believe it?
Tikona is a big company but not that much like Reliance and Tata. I haven't heard this kind of things from Tata customers. I would be afraid of touching device if it is of anyone else than Tikona.

However, I am touching installed device at my place which only affects me not the whole network. I mean I am not touching AP or any node equips or any other equips which affects other customers. Obviously, this could be serious if I do such things.
I was laughing when I heard that Tikona technician had turn OFF the AP belongs to other ISP installed next to Tikona's which was interfering. I don't know what actions that ISP took against that technicians. However, he was with that same company for long time and moved to Tikona after.

If tikona is reading our discussion, I may get in to trouble very soon.
Yes, there are logs. But again, getting in to the device is unlikely to be of assistance.

At least, there wouldn't be some help after setting up some para like distance, gain. Also it tells signal, noise floor and devices around AP working on the same channel. It will help somewhat.
Not in the way spectrum ana. helps.

Oh. You mean this kind of product, AirView | Ubiquiti Networks, Inc.
Well, I found this kind of thing couple of months ago but I didn't look much into it.
But if you are saying it helps, I will see.

Something of that order. I personally prefer the Wi-Spy for that purpose. I do also have a Ubiquiti SR-71 which I keep with me just for general spot checks.

I think for thatI just have to keep my laptop at the terrace and analyze by keeping laptop next to the device if it works with the laptop.

You should see the amount of equipment a proper installation tech has to carry around. Where I come from, just for simple DTH installs the installer has an entire van full of gear, likewise with cellular crews. For WiFi/WiMax the amount of gear isn't quite that much but here most installers don't even have a full backpack of stuff - I consider this inadequate. A responsible service provider should be giving their techs all the tools they need to do something other than guesswork.

You are right. Customers should NOT be allowed to handle the equips belongs to company but not in case of tikona as I have heard the stories of Tikona.

FTFY 😉

I must say tikona is biggest mismanaged company I have ever seen. Their customers sign up for connectivity. As we all know, how much reliable their service is. Customers start complaining and one day, customers get tired of it and don't pay any due and also take custody of device never return it as far as I have heard. Most important, officials never ask about this thing. This is strange I must say.

This is what you get when you get 700Cr in seed capital. Although I feel sorry for Tikona that Axiata pulled out of their deal, I'm happy for Axiata.

Area manager also added in some areas, it becomes the business of selling devices of Tikona and if you need connectivity, they'll provide you on sharing ID. Some bunch of idiots have started selling bandwidth on residential line without holding license or any docs, can you believe it?

Yes. This is one of the things we have actively attempted to prevent with our services.

Tikona is a big company but not that much like Reliance and Tata. I haven't heard this kind of things from Tata customers. I would be afraid of touching device if it is of anyone else than Tikona.

🙂

However, I am touching installed device at my place which only affects me not the whole network. I mean I am not touching AP or any node equips or any other equips which affects other customers. Obviously, this could be serious if I do such things.

If you're touching a NS5, this doesn't affect only you - this is almost certainly a backbone device.

I was laughing when I heard that Tikona technician had turn OFF the AP belongs to other ISP installed next to Tikona's which was interfering. I don't know what actions that ISP took against that technicians. However, he was with that same company for long time and moved to Tikona after.

...I know what I'd do.

If tikona is reading our discussion, I may get in to trouble very soon.

🙂

At least, there wouldn't be some help after setting up some para like distance, gain. Also it tells signal, noise floor and devices around AP working on the same channel. It will help somewhat.
Not in the way spectrum ana. helps.

No, that's not what the logs have - that would take way too much space in the device and/or involve sending way too much data back to the central office - they have much more simple things like authentication attempts, IP/MAC address delegations - stuff like that. It will keep *some* data about the signal strength and stuff but only hours worth, if that.

This is what you get when you get 700Cr in seed capital. Although I feel sorry for Tikona that Axiata pulled out of their deal, I'm happy for Axiata.

As I remembered, Axiata pulled it when there were something going related to TRAI policies and many international investors pulled their companies/investments by giving reason of uncertainty in Telecom policies in India. Tikona was one the victim. It still has 4 investors according to Wikipedia. Goldman Sachs and Oak India are two of them holding maximum stack in tikona.

If you're touching a NS5, this doesn't affect only you - this is almost certainly a backbone device.

Well I would love to tell you that spidigo has provided me NS 5 after reviewing site by their 2-3 technicians and my consistent reminder about my voice application, they provided me the best solution, NS 5. A device normally they use to connect their APs backbone as you have told.

On that NS 5, I am the sole user having internet connectivity through.

As I remembered, Axiata pulled it when there were something going related to TRAI policies and many international investors pulled their companies/investments by giving reason of uncertainty in Telecom policies in India. Tikona was one the victim. It still has 4 investors according to Wikipedia. Goldman Sachs and Oak India are two of them holding maximum stack in tikona.

There's official reasons and then there's underlying reasons 🙂

Well I would love to tell you that spidigo has provided me NS 5 after reviewing site by their 2-3 technicians and my consistent reminder about my voice application, they provided me the best solution, NS 5. A device normally they use to connect their APs backbone as you have told.

What I was saying is that USUALLY the solutions that are sold are 2.4GHz for customer connectivity and 5GHz for backbone. It's not a hard and fast rule 🙂

On that NS 5, I am the sole user having internet connectivity through.

So you have Tikona & Spidigo both?

Spidigo is right to use 5GHz even for customer connectivity because it's less crowded anyway.

So you have Tikona & Spidigo both?

Spidigo is right to use 5GHz even for customer connectivity because it's less crowded anyway.
Yep I have both at this moment. I wanted to switch my whole network to Tikona but I cannot if I consider Voice-video application.

I am paying 2k-2.5k a month for these connection even though I am not satisfied with their services.
Tikona connectivity is not stable whereas speed is ****ing awesome. In case of Spidigo, connectivity is stable but speed especially sucks a lot.

I think Hayai existence in my city may help me and many others like me.
SPiDiGo is providing connectivity on 5Ghz only to me and other who have special requirement like me. They do not provide connection on 5Ghz to every one.
You know how much costly 5Ghz CPEs are. If it is provided to everyone and after termination it is not returned, company may get in to trouble. Its plan cost includes CPE and tariff cost both.

What I was saying is that USUALLY the solutions that are sold are 2.4GHz for customer connectivity and 5GHz for backbone. It's not a hard and fast rule
I know there is no this kind of rule but no company provides connection on 5 Ghz to ordinary customer even if customer has special requirement or location.

As you are telling, ISP tech should have wide variety of devices. SPiDiGo tech have them but only in limited numbers and not available with every tech.

I have seen Bullet2, Bullet2HP, nanostation 2, nanostation2HP, and last nanostation 5 worked at my location with spidigo team. I had tried number of ISPs available in my area but spidigo is different from all. They are willing to attend complaints, try their level best and most important after raising a complaint they attend as soon as possible. I remembered when it was new in market, tech is sent on my place in 2 hrs after registering the complaints.

But today different scenario, customers have increased. They address complaints and also give solution but as you know, no ISP has solution of fluctuation speed at night when traffic is high due to ****ing downloaders are on job. That hurts me a lot in video calls with Spidigo.

Spidigo is the company which replaced Tikona in many areas. If it continues like this, there will no existence of Tikona in my city. However, tikona is holding license which will definitely help it once it is launched nation wide. According to media sources on internet, Chief Tech officer , Mr. Tarun was planning to launch Tikona 4G in OCT but no update is received yet from media or Tikona.

TT has passed this news. but acc to recent update not official, it is being expected to launch at year end or starting of next year first quarter.(last line of last para)