Post your ping result of default gateway, speedtest.net and most important, pingtest.net result.

• Thread starter Thread starter acc1444
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 11,823
That is why I was asking about load balancing on linux but I think I will not get stability from two unstable lines as they are holding two diff. IPs.

Above nasty thing pushed me to become monkey for a whole day. This one is the latest one. I think it is time to move to BSNL.

Okie dokie 🙂

I sent cordial invitation to Tikona team to be my guest. In reply to my invitation, Tikona technician, area manager, network team head and office desk engineer were my guest for 3 hrs. They set polarity of AP-receiver such way that they communicate each other like love-birds. Network team head and office desk engineer had taken personal interest in choosing right devices for me as per location. That is working too perfect since two days as I can say but love birds still gets distraction during night very often but that can be ignorable for surfing and downloading application. Hardly I get 10-15% Packet loss during night hours and remain hardly for 2-5 mins. Average I get 1-3%. In the morning, it provides surprisingly 0% pc.One more thing I have noticed when I checked line quality yesterday night, I got 15-20% pc from Mumbai server whereas Singapore serve were only giving 7-9% pc. There may be something wrong with the route or Mum server.

[font="'comic sans ms'"]Tikona Broadband 4Mbps Plan Dissection 🙂[/font]

Google DNS Latency
My Tikona GAteway LAtency 07:57PM