Help For Unblock Server

sshukla05111

ISP
BSNL
Hii I am using BSNL broadband last 2 month now i have one problem in my connection. I am webmaster and i have one new site. My domain name and my hosting plan on netfirms.comBut Last 24 hours i dn't know why netfirms.com not opening in my internet connection and also same problem in my site. When i talk with netfirms support team. Then they told me your ISP block netfirms server.Now i want to how i unbock netfirms server.Plz Suggest me Thnx

Sorry to say but there's nothing you can do that will guarantee unblocking of that site. For starters, call BSNL customer care and tell them about your problem. Otherwise you can file a complaint.

He can use a proxy too. but browsing will be slow. Or he can buy a private VPN.(again speeds will be slow) 😕

He can use a proxy too. but browsing will be slow.

Or he can buy a private VPN.(again speeds will be slow) 😕
i want proper work, dn't want proxy site and and other method. I want only solve this issue...

I am hosting my website on netfirms.com as well. Since yesterday, I am not being able to access my domain control panel.My website is not accessible. My modem is BSNL WA3002G4 1.0. I'm using PPPOE.I confirmed that the website is accesible from other ISPs e.g.: reliance netconnect. So the problem is with BSNL. I haven't been able to contact BSNL yet. Will keep posted about what I find.Thanks,

I am hosting my website on netfirms.com as well. Since yesterday, I am not being able to access my domain control panel.
My website is not accessible. My modem is BSNL WA3002G4 1.0. I'm using PPPOE.

I confirmed that the website is accesible from other ISPs e.g.: reliance netconnect. So the problem is with BSNL.

I haven't been able to contact BSNL yet. Will keep posted about what I find.

Thanks,
I have same problem, i can't access netfirms