Realtek Lan Adapter not showing in Device Manager

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 13033
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 3,620
D

Deleted member 13033

I just connected my laptop today and for no reason I could not see LAN anywhere on the laptop. I tried to re install drivers did not help either.

There is no sign of it in device manger too 🙁

https://imgur.com/S79nA

^ click on the network adapters 😕

Is there a wifi on/off button on your lappy? if yes ..press it. Even my realtek network driver has been acting kinda weird on my lappy. Pressed that wifi button and that seemed to help..a bit

I dont have wifi I just got Lan ... I usually keep wifi button off ..and pressed it on did not help either 🙁

there is only a 2010 that is available its pretty old already.....

This realtek is crap company and these lappy co. charge us shit load from us saying this and that.I did some 10 restarts did not help.Finally did a shut down and dam lan connection started to show up..... thx again @bobby atleast I had someone with me on this thread otherwise I would have been talking to myself 😀

oh well atleast I did not had to do the re install 😛oh and seems lan has disappeared again its like if I remove lan connection switch to 3G connection and then when I plug back the lan connection after removing the 3G connection it wont show ...I guess everytime now have to do the dam re start .....grr Realtek crap !

This realtek is crap company and these lappy co. charge us shit load from us saying this and that.

I did some 10 restarts did not help.

Finally did a shut down and dam lan connection started to show up..... thx again @bobby atleast I had someone with me on this thread otherwise I would have been talking to myself 😀
Yes.Shitty drivers. my lappy's wifi button doesn't glow these days and also network icon shows "no connections" Pressing the wifi button 3~4 times makes it work ¯\(°_o)/¯

Even my wireless lan atheros is acting weird these days on my HP laptop ......... I have a habit of hibernating my laptop now when I switch on my lappy wireless lan just doesn't connect and even doesn't show in device manager just vanished.............. Only after a shutdown and restart it shows again (reboot doesn't work) I tried windows update and there was a new driver for wifi lan wen I updated it to my horror lappy start blue screen of death and endless reboot loop......... Thank goodness rolling back to previous version driver worked. But now every time I would have to start my lappy from shutdown state 😕:thumbdown: