Random link breakdown in the broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter sachin_
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1,144

sachin_

ISP
BSNL
For the past three weeks my Airtel broadband is getting disconnected randomly. I have replaced my modem/router but to no avail.Airtel engineers have visited my premises but according to them all is well, they are not able to locate the fault, As per them the line is crystal clear.The SNR ratio is best and there are no CRC errors in the modem log as well, could you please help me what could be the issue?

i was facing ping breaking problem. it fixed when airtel guys cleaned the carbon on the connectors. have not faced the problem again. random disconnections are hard to get rectified. unless it happens when the airtel guy is at your place, it is hard to show them the problem 🙁grr. i just checked, pings are breaking again today. it's not as bad as it was 10 days ago. let's hope it does not escalate.

true, its been almost a month now but yet to solution in sight. My VPN connection to office is breaking more so often and I am not able to work efficiently. Only other choice I have now is BSNL, but I am not that keen on the sarkari babu services, donno what to do :-(