Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
52QQH09.webp

A bipolar CIA operative becomes convinced a prisoner of war has been turned by al-Qaeda and is planning to carry out a terrorist attack on American soil.

Last edited:
How are you finding it ?

Right. Imo, the show is pretty nice, bordering on very good. Watch the first few EPs, I'd say, to get an idea of things.

Suits is awesome. finished a few eps of Season 1 and I'm hooked. I've always loved legal dramas.Homeland Season 1 was good. Looking forward to Season 2.

Suits picked up in latter half of season 2.In Homeland season 2 let's see how they carry forward the story.Meanwhile Boss season 2 e01 has just been aired

I liked the first season but was disappointed at the cop-out in the finale. I'm looking forward to the second season.IMO, Claire Danes is a lock for this year's Emmy for lead actress in a drama. Damian Lewis did well to get a nomination but he can't beat Bryan Cranston. I thought Mandy Patinkin was unlucky to not get a Emmy nod for his supporting role in Homeland.

best new series to come out last year, swept the emmy awards 2 days back , hope newsroom does the same next year.