discounts on train bookings?

• Thread starter Thread starter Toocool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 10,950
stupid irctc site..........whatever username i am choosing its saying" already registered, choose another username" .............and their ****ing consumer care number nobody ****ing picks it up..........*******s.:dry:

OK HERE IS THE THING.........i cant register myself for last 4 days on stupid irctc website.

can anyone try registering and tell me if same issue is there????

Question - Are these 3 in the bottom of the page?Subscription to Special Offers/Commercial Promotions/Newsletters through email/ SMSRailtourismindia.com - Information regarding tourism packages & Special offers from IRCTC* Third party offers (Not more than 2 such mails/SMS per month)* Third party offers (Not more than 2 such mails per month)* Please inform me about Shubh Yatra and SBI Railway Card through phone*If Yes.. then1. Dont choose any2. Dont choose any3. Choose yesTry thisEdit : Dont choose any = dont click on that option buttons at all, or let it be default on.

I TRIED OPERA......IE......CHROME ALL 3. with latest versions......could that be an issue???

i dont think so

Question - Are these 3 in the bottom of the page?

Subscription to Special Offers/Commercial Promotions/Newsletters through email/ SMS
Railtourismindia.com - Information regarding tourism packages & Special offers from IRCTC* Third party offers (Not more than 2 such mails/SMS per month)*
Third party offers (Not more than 2 such mails per month)*
Please inform me about Shubh Yatra and SBI Railway Card through phone*

If Yes.. then

1. Dont choose any
2. Dont choose any
3. Choose yes

Try this

SEE, I TRIED ALL THIS, PROBLEM IS I CAN PASS THIS PAGE EASILY, BUT WHEN I GET TO TERMS ND CONDITION PAGE ,THEN I 'ACCEPT" T& C AND THEN THIS ERROR IS COMING . I AM FED UP WITH IT NOW.

You mean u got registration done??? Got email and sms........without "unable to retrieve due to communication failure" error???

Working fine for me in all latest browser of IE, Chrome & FF
SO WHAT DOES THAT MEAN??? I AM TALKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW FOR ATLEAST 4 DAYS WITH ME.....AND U ARE ALREADY REGISTERED .:torn:

HOW CAN IT WRK FINE FOR U.......IF U ARE ALREADY REGISTERED.???

even Cleartrip is giving this error man..........how is the common man living in this country......cant somebody help about registering a new id at irctc????:Boy Surrender:

Just created an account on irctc. Took about 2 minutes overall.I selected no for all the three promotional SMS at the bottom.

are u serious?? i have tried 30 minutes back also .........but to no avail.did u get confirmation of account creation??? what browser?? how?? when what?? :dejection:

Oh I sometimes feel bad for toocool heh... Bhai ur best bet is using IE even though I have been using chrome with irctc for a long time... Try using some other connection(cyber cafe)... It could be coz of some port blocking or something that might be happening on ur home connection...

infact its been 4 days since i have been trying.....atleast 20 times i havei have tried everything internet explorer,opera, chrome alll..........except firefox

I use only Opera. I got an email with the password, then on entering that it asked me to enter the verification code sent to my mobile. Of course I used an invalid mobile number so I didn't proceed from there. There was an option to change the mobile number and try, but I didn't bother since that wasn't my concern 😀

Oh I sometimes feel bad for toocool heh... Bhai ur best bet is using IE even though I have been using chrome with irctc for a long time... Try using some other connection(cyber cafe)... It could be coz of some port blocking or something that might be happening on ur home connection...

but stupid error on irctc is failed due to communication error

and through Cleartrip error is the username is in use choose another username:sour:

even through ngpay app same username error is coming ..........even on idea 3g connection man.......... what the **** in the world is wrong:blue: