Good News - Hathway Speeds don't reduce after FUP

arpizol

[OP]
Regulars
May 15, 2011
yippee-good news for people using hathway broadband internet, ok let me start i've been using zip 5 max 5Mbps Ul plan from past 2months, now as the website shows that after 20GB the speed reduces to 256Kbps, now the good part about this is i've nearly downloaded 120GB in the past month and my speed did not reduce at all, i am so happy and excited by this speed, now i am in the second month and have already downloaded 60GB till now and the speed is still the same 5Mbps super awesome speed yippee, i don't know what their policy is but hathway is really providing true ul broadband internet to the home users like me, i recommend everyone switching to this plan and what more you want, you are getting full burst speed of 5Mbps ul for just Rs.1393 incl tax per month, wow, now i have decided never to switch from this plan or the ISP, i am extremely happy and fully satisfied, thank you hathway broadband internet, you are truly a gem for me.:yahoo:

arpizol

[OP]
Regulars
May 15, 2011
i was on 1Mbps plan before 20GB FUP, even that plan did not reduce after FUP, now I have full burst 5Mbps Speed and it really rocks, i've also seen some other users and my friends in my locality getting the same speed after FUP, at the end it's surely is a yummy treat for me, i am extremely happy and satisfied with it.:D