Tata Docomo logo! Biggest Signage in the world..

• Thread starter Thread starter amar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2,458
Status
Not open for further replies.

amar

Senior
ISP
TataSky BB, Jio-4G, Airtel-4G
45 feet tall and 350 feet wide and can be seen on the Pune-Mumbai expressway from about 3.5 kms away?
It’s a Tata Docomo logo forming the biggest signage in the world and creating a new global landmark.

source: FB

Hope they also invest in educating their CC about their service and technical knowledge as well 🙂

45 feet tall and 350 feet wide and can be seen on the Pune-Mumbai expressway from about 3.5 kms away?
It’s a Tata Docomo logo forming the biggest signage in the world and creating a new global landmark.

source: FB

If I am not wrong, it is placed immediately after the Khalapur toll naka, on a hill. It has been there for many years.

If I am not wrong, it is placed immediately after the Khalapur toll naka, on a hill. It has been there for many years.

yes but it was tata indicom there earlier..which came down due to rains and wind!!

well its not like they would be able to pack their bags and leave one day. i bet their agreement with tata would have definitive exit clause which means both the parties would have a safety net in case the other partner wants to get out.

Status
Not open for further replies.