• Thread starter Thread starter Toocool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 3,534

Toocool

Addicts
ISP
airtel
very close relative needs an android phone upto 6k or max 7 k, please suggest , she is a lady so good looks count very much , and a nice camera, is also a must. i donno how it sounds but she also needs google maps in it ,i am not sure about this particular feature at this price point but stiil i think i should write it down here.:joyous:

If I were you, I'd be more worried about the camera as compared to maps. Maps will work fine on just about any device. A good camera at under 7k is a tough ask. Ideally, I wouldnt recommend android at this price point, unless it is a must or if you can settle for karbonn, micromax et al.

yup if all things are good micromax or karbonn can be taken into account too. and yes she said a good camera is a must so forget the map for now mate .

no point. get a Nokia asha series phone in this price range. getting an android would be a waste of money.

this is not the answer you are looking for. that's why few people have bothered to respond here.

5mp camera on this one.

man.....now a days all ppl want everything on the phone.........Nokia s40 is not a smartphone. android would be good because of apps.are u saying because of poor camera at this price point , no android??

Ok.. Firstly the big brands - Samsung Galaxy Y , Pocket (2 MP camera) & LG Optimus L3 (3 MP camera) are the ones which would fit in this budget.

When it comes to other brands you could probably find a dozen brands - Spice, Lava, Micromax, Karbonn etc in this range. Many of them having either 2 or 3 MP camera.

Spice Stellar Craze was newly launched and has a 5 MP camera

Spice Stellar Craze Price in India | Mi-355 Specifications, Features and Reviews

So does Lava S12.

But how they are? Need to read reviews.

no point. get a Nokia asha series phone in this price range. getting an android would be a waste of money.

this is not the answer you are looking for. that's why few people have bothered to respond here.

5mp camera on this one.
looks quiet a good phone with latest features, but it is out of stock, you can check out your nearest electronic stores though, but nice phone for Toocool's lady love.

And to add to that I find Karbonn Smart A7 & Airtyme Picasso phones at Flipkart that would fit your range with 5 MP. You would probably find 2-3 more brands/phones if you dig deep at other shopping sites, popular blog sites, company websites or even at the Android subsection in this forum.

this is from the reviewer who posted the above video...

The phone radiates elegance with a clean glossy finish, rectangular profile, and sturdy feel. The phone seems to be optimal to hold in your palm. The device sports a silver color bezel, which enhances the look and makes it similar to iPhone.

looks like a blog sponsored by saholic.

Well, Android @ 7k, is bound to have some trade off. If I have to go for an Android now (I would set budget at around 10-12k)And my personal preference for reliability at the lowest cost at present would be Xperia Mini @ around 10.5k. Has 5 MP camera as well.Or take a gamble & go for one of the 4" devices coming from the smaller brands @ 10-12k