android phone upto 7000 rs!

• Thread starter Thread starter Toocool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 3,535
But again, warranty would be a concern right? Also X10 Mini is a 2.5 year old phone.And also you are stuck on Android 2.1.

True, but at that price, there aren't really a lot of good options available on Android.Used phones would actually be a better bet, considering there is one available in good condition

HTC Explorer is a good phone, a friend recently bought it.It feels good in hand, small and sturdy. Display is crisp and the UI should be good and simple enough for starters.I know configuration wise it's not a monster try to check if it meets the priorities at least.You have the brand name to rely upon and so is the build quality and other stuff.

was Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 mini released in india at all?? can it be serviced by sony india here???

Yes it was, and Sony took a decade to upgrade it to 2.1

Yes, it was released in India. But, you are not likely to find in stores anymore. I have the keyboard version (x10 mini pro) which I bought from my friend, who had bought it in a local store.Like I said, its literally 3 generation old Android (maybe even more)