Broadband for 12 hours only :(

• Thread starter Thread starter rocool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1,654

rocool

ISP
Airtel
I dont know if it has happened to anybody else in India or not...but yes SHIT HAPPENS!!Everything was working fine about a week ago on my trusted 2 years old Airtel Internet Broadband.but suddenly it started giving me grave problems... it gives me net connection only for 12 hours exactly, from 7 a.m to 7 p.m.As soon as clock strike 7 it goes on/off depending on am/pm 😛Any suggestions on how to get out of this problem, also my landline has stopped working!!P.S: My setup is Beetel 450BXI (ADSL2+WiFi) Router that came with this connection

Does this modem have a scheduler of some kind?

atleast you are getting net connection for 12 hours .... mine is working erratically since start of august . just saw on twitter ...lot of users are facing net connectivity problems

Namaste (rocool),

This is to inform you that your concern listed 15 Aug 2012 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please share the required details with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence
We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction

Regards
Rakesh Kumar
airtel Presence (airtel Customer Service Team)
bharti airtel limited
airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Connect with us 24X7 and we will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

Twitter - Bharti Airtel India (Airtel_Presence) on Twitter
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
Linked- Airtel Presence (Bharti Airtel LTD) - India | LinkedIn

Mr. Rakesh Kumar, Its very kind of u and thak you for your gesture.
But I am afraid Airtel as a company is not that kind. As per ur instructions I registered my complaint on airtelpresence@in.airtel.com and got reference no. is LB081600111.
They should have contacted me within 2 days, but its day 5 and no reply from Airtel.
I though Airtel as a customer friendly company but it turned out be just another company that sells and forgets!!
Kindly help me and restore my faith in Airtel.

Dear Mr. Rakesh Kumar Thank you for your kind gesture.But I am afraid that Airtel as a company is not that kind. As per your instructions I lodged my complaint at AirtelPresence and got reference no. is LB081600111.There should have been a reply within 2 days, but its already day 5 and no reply.I thought of Airtel as customer friendly company but it turned out be just another company who sells and forgets.Kindly help me out and restore my faith in Airtel.

I am also facing the same issue. The net connection starts to disconnect after 7 - 7:30 pm and stays like that during night time.I complained two times to the CC and noticed something fussy.Just before the visit of airtel guys the net connection becomes stable with good SNR and ATT values. On first visit they changed the wires at my house. On second visit I bought splitter from those idiots for 150Rs. to avoid issues related to third party products.After that everything worked fine for about 15 days.But now the problem has resurfaced again.I don't want to call those idiots as they will now say that the problem is because of modem as it is the only thing which is not replaced.I am 100% sure that it is airtel doing this mischief at their server with some software. Everthing worked fine for a few days and the SNR and ATT values were very good. But on the night of 7 September during browsing the net connection disconnected again at 7.15 pm. When I checked SNR and ATT values they were at their worst.SNR 10(down) 6 (up)ATT 25(down) 31.5(up)Since then I can use internet only in the daytime as during night time(after 7 pm) it is impossible to make a connection. Maybe it is time to ditch airtel.