August 15 is not a national holiday?

• Thread starter Thread starter ashish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 2,335
Our country has no (official) name

S our country officially called India, Bharat or Hindustan? If you're a little unsure, take heart, for the Home Ministry doesn't know either.

RTI activist Manoranjan Roy realised this when he filed a query with the Union Home Ministry seeking to clear his doubts on the subject and was told that they had 'no information on the subject'.

THis is a shit country.Republic of india is not our countries name yet is is used as the offical name.
under article 1 of the constitution it says India that is bharat shall be union of states
under article 300 it states the the govt shall sue or be sued under the name of union of india

Is govt kai pass koi record bhi hain ya nahiM K Gandhi - hamarey pass koi record nahi wo Father of Nation kab declare huaAugust 15 - hamarey pass koi record nahi wo National Holiday kab declare huaTiger - hamarey pass koi record nahi wo National Animal kab declare huaHockey - hamarey pass koi record nahi wo National game kab declare huaphir available kya hain tumharey pass :mad ():

In the same query, Roy also sought to know the national language of the country, to which the information officer replied that there was no mention of national languages in the Constitution.

I wonder why this is so surprising for the Mid-Day reporter. Anyone going through the Constituent Assembly debates can figure out that it was decided after due deliberations that India would not have any language with the status of a "national language". Rather, Hindi in Devanagari script was chosen as the "official language", with provision made for simultaneous use of English for official purposes.

I guess this shud be under Sensitive talks. I m sure it will take wild turns, as ultimately, the Govt, and all are involved here!

Anyway, Happy Independence Day, fellas! Google has chosen not to have a doodle for India, a day after having one for Pakistan. *OUTRAGE*

Even the World is laughing at us! Atleast Pakistanis have patriots......Google might have identified that!

Someone ask if JANA GANA MAN is atleast declared national anthem officially or not.. Or give link plz.Wikipedia say so but want to see in govt site.

I guess nobody has yet filed an RTI application regarding it.So Icon you can very well file your first RTI application and come in news 😛

Someone ask if JANA GANA MAN is atleast declared national anthem officially or not.. Or give link plz.
Wikipedia say so but want to see in govt site.

can u please tell me reasons of all these mishappenings in India???