TMC website hacked by Anonymous. Mamta's speech changed.

rodeoz

Mirror Cracking Material
[OP]
Regulars
May 21, 2011
Delhi

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
wow. :confused: i am not sure how to respond. i gave that page a +1. i wonder if didi would track me down and send me to jail.

iCon

masoom kameena!
Regulars
May 18, 2011
Bechara Web Admin! wo to gaya! kahar ab uspar girega! Well done! :iconrofl:

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
this might end up hurting all of us. government has been rather oblivious to anonymous and their activities online. mamta could turn it into an issue that the government might be forced to look into. i am not very sure if this was a good idea.

kickass

Super Adm1n
Regulars
Oct 3, 2011
Mumbai
tht woman is capable of forcing the govt to turn totalitarian. this cud turn bad for us in general.

Toocool

Addicts
Apr 2, 2007
^ what i believe in is that........ whatever has to happen will just happen anyways. if anonymous is to be banned buy govt than it will be banned sooner or later . mammta or no mamta doesnt matter .
Path of least resistance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The path of least resistance is also used to describe certain human behaviors, although with much less specificity than in the strict physical sense. In these cases, resistance is often used as a metaphor for personal effort or confrontation; a person taking the path of least resistance avoids these. In library science and technical writing, information is ideally arranged for users according to the Principle of least effort, or the path of least resistance. Recursive navigation systems are an example of this.

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
banned? how can anonymous be banned? there is no organization with a specific leader or address.this just gives the government more excuses to censor the internet. block web services. shitz like that.

Toocool

Addicts
Apr 2, 2007
sorry.......wrong use of words there , what i mean is govt can and will do what they want whether mamta arm twists or not , whether anonymous does what its doing or not.it can only be a catalyst event, thats all...........all explosives are just in place already for govt to get more tyrannical. if not anonymous than anything else would be the reason to take more control of the people. even a false flag operation.