• Views Views 1,656

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
https://imgur.com/C4iwr

I do not really remember when I created account with them. All I know is that I get a bunch of spam mails from them. Sent a mail to 'delete my account' on their network now.

deleteaccount@youmint.com send a mail to this email address from the email address where you are getting their spam mails.

Neither do I remember creating an account with them. Sent them mails several times, they don't reply.

in most cases these guys get ur e-mails/mobile no. thru referrals... someone might have referred u...

They are using my email address to send invitations to people without my permission.When I went to the site to cancel the services associated with my email address, they say it's not in their database, like wth?

Same Problem Here. My friends are receiving messages as i have sent them inviting them to YouMint. So i went to Youmint to check whether i have account with them. But when i typed my email address in Forget Password i got this mesg saying "email address not present in Database". So how come they are using my email address and my friend list to promote themself. They are such chutiyas. How cheap people they are doing this kind of stuff. Some one should take serious action on them.

What's more interesting to me is, how did they manage to find ur email and ur frnds emails and send referrals with the connection...

well it is not very hard. email databases are easy to fetch. and a lot of us probably have in the past joined some program affiliated with them under some other brand name that gave them access to our address book. youmint is clearly a company that does not respect user privacy. i have sent them the unsubscribe mail multiple times and all the time they tell me that my email address is not in their database but still their spam mails are sent to the same email address.

What exactly can we do against this? Isn't there any law or something?

lol. are you willing to go to consumer court for this? youmint mails are already delivered in my spam box. i assume it does for most other people too. it is not as bad as spam texts to me at least.

well it is not very hard. email databases are easy to fetch. and a lot of us probably have in the past joined some program affiliated with them under some other brand name that gave them access to our address book.

youmint is clearly a company that does not respect user privacy. i have sent them the unsubscribe mail multiple times and all the time they tell me that my email address is not in their database but still their spam mails are sent to the same email address.

Well i want to reply the same. I contacted them through Contact Us. Hope they will remove mine any stop sending emails to my friends as i sent them inviting them to You Mint.

lol. are you willing to go to consumer court for this? youmint mails are already delivered in my spam box. i assume it does for most other people too. it is not as bad as spam texts to me at least.

I am not much worried about mails sent to me but i am worried about mails sent to my friends like i sent them inviting to youmint and that too frequently. I am a college student, few of my friends even asked me not to spam their email with these youmint mails from me to join youmint. But what can i do after all as i can't stop youmint from sending those spam. I contacted them through contact us. Lets see whether they stop atleast now.

you are more than likely to receive an email stating your email address does not exist in their database. 🙂