Broadband in Sweden

rameshanna750

I am looking for broadband serives in sweden , both fixed line and wireless through sim .

so far I was able to find out something called T3 broadband 100mbps up and Down for like 600 rupees I dont knmow for sure if thats the the land line , I cant read swedish

but I did not get any 3g sim list like this

Bredband – jämför priser och villkor på PriceRunner Sverige

can any one help me know about it please ?

my setup is 2 laptops, 2 tablets , a simple 3g & gprs supporting phone, a Asus RT N10 router. so if I take router will I need it ?

600 Rs? also if it's in Sweden why are you asking in Indian forum?Try some Sweden forum which will be better for your answer because over here it's an Indian forum and how can we say how the service in Sweden is?Use Google translator, it'll help you understand some of that language.

when will i die here & be reborn in Sweden to enjoy 100mbps for 600INR?.....OMFG....gonna faint! :O :'(( ...i hope not u r trolling here to let us die faster!

Taxation in Sweden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

there are benefits of living in a developed country.

Thus, from a pay check of "100," 63.42/131.42 (i.e., 48.3%) is paid as taxes, although the employer's contribution is a fee for the employee's adherence to the Swedish social security scheme. The effective rate may be lowered by, for example, earned income tax credits and private retirement savings contributions.

There are no plans below 100Mbps? and they are even providing 1Gbps omg and at so affordable prices, what the hell will i do with that speed, i don't want to waste my life, i will get addicted and glued to my computer, mobile, lappy, tablet and TV all day and night long downloading and uploading some useless stuff, verdict- i don't want such super fast blazing speeds, i am very much happy with my 256Kbps internet living in India, peace and freedom is all i need at the end.🙂

imo list of things to die for is food, clothes and girls, even internet will do but i am not so crazy for speed whatsoever, be happy with what you have and you will enjoy life truly to the max.