FIVENET Pune Plans

sanketindia

ISP
reliance
Hi all:I called up the local co-ordinator for Pune. He told Fivenet Plans for Pune given on website are just for compliance(TRAI). Actual plans are costly. 512Kbps-850Rs1Mbps-1250Rsetc.Do they follow similar practice in Mumbai ?Which is their most popular plan in Mumbai ? RegardsSanket.

Yesterday there was advertise in Pune Mirror mentioning their plans.Interestingly it mentions that access to Mumbai Hub will be FREE !

1250 is too much. in south mumbai its apprx 650-700 for 1mbps. 2500 for 5mbps.

^^It's 650+12.5% for 1MBps in Pune too!!... :huh:Can someone explain these plans..http://www.fivenetwork.com/our-services/broadband-plans/broadband-pune/pune-fup-plans.html

^ If I had to guess I'd say you get 8-25GB at 12mbit/s then it drops down to 512k or something.

I dont want to hijack (my own 🙂 ) thread but i dont find any option to send PM to @MG so asking here...@Mg: When are you launching in Pune ? 🙂 and Nashik...Nashik does not seem to be one of those 5 cities (of Maharashtra) in your map where you seem to be launching soon ?

you would have better luck pinging him on twitter.oh he is responding in this thread? that should also work fine.

I'd rather not hijack (yet another) thread, but the news is mostly good.