Need help with my MTNL 3G Sim.

kpravinkumar

ISP
aitel
Im using Micromax 352 3G USB modem and i saw my friend using MTNL 3g sim in chennai.Speed was very fast.So i thought of getting a new MTNL sim from my friend in mumbai.I got the sim 2 days before.When i connected with the sim in the usb modem its not getting connected.Its not the problem with the modem.. My MTNL is not getting connected to internet.I called my friend and he said he also had the problem for 2 weeks of not getting connected.. Is there anyother way to get the mtnl sim connected to internet.. Help me..

try insery your sim in your phone check the network availabilityif getting connected you have got the network coverageModem settingthen go to 192.168.1.1change the apn accr to mum apn

I m using in my Micromax usb modem.Its not working.My micromax doesnt need to create a connection.It automatically selects.So aftr we put sim we can connect directly.I am using airtel.But when i tried to use MTNL the tower strength is good and its not getting connected.What is the reason.Also tell me manual settings to create a profile for connections.
These are the options in my modem while setting up a profile.
Profile name:
Dial Number:
Username:
Password:
APN:
Auth.Type: (In this there are two options 1.PAP,2.CHAP)

Take a close look of my screenshot if u wish in this link http://i49.tinypic.com/287hyrk.png

So please tell me hw to get connected to internet..

I m using in my Micromax usb modem.MTNL is not working.My micromax doesnt need to create a connection.It automatically selects.So aftr we put sim we can connect directly.I am using airtel.But when i tried to use MTNL the tower strength is good and its not getting connected.What is the reason.Also tell me manual settings to create a profile for connections.These are the options in my modem while setting up a profile.Profile name😀ial Number:Username😛assword:APN:Auth.Type: (In this there are two options 1.PAP,2.CHAP)So please tell me hw to get connected to internet..

what @x720 said..and make sure you got your modem unlocked...what @x720 said..and make sure you got your modem unlocked...