if mtnl can, then why bsnl can not??

• Thread starter Thread starter outostioncen
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 3,744

outostioncen

ISP
idea 3g, vodafone 3g, bsnl 3g, bsnl home combo ul 750
both mtnl and bsnl are government services, mtnl is providing some cheap plans like 1gb @ rs76, 200gb for rs 750/month.then why bsnl can not provide such plan for rest of india???

what are the other operator in your regions??

well if it comes to 3g then in my place, airtel, idea, vodafone and bsnl 3g networks are present. whose 3g tariff plans are too high.i live in kanpur, uttar pradesh

no docomo 3g yet, but i know their 3g plans in other circles which still expensive as the subject of this thread. and obviously this thread is a question to the government and for our self thinking. what they would reply in metros like delhi mumbai, more poor peoples are staying???

both mtnl and bsnl are government services, mtnl is providing some cheap plans like 1gb @ rs76, 200gb for rs 750/month.
then why bsnl can not provide such plan for rest of india???

If MTNL Delhi can, then why MTNL Mumbai cannot?

If MTNL Delhi can, then why MTNL Mumbai cannot?
Even MTNL Mumbai is providing good speeds at cheap rates and there are more rich people and more subscriber base in Mumbai than delhi.

I thought MTNL was only in Mumbai & Delhi 😕
I thought MTNL is in Metropolitan cities, guess it's only in Mumbai & Delhi as per its wiki page.

Chennai & I think even Kolkatta were separate individual units. Chennai Telephones was merged into BSNL - It happened after a brief fight, as many within the old Chennai Telephones felt they would loose on a lot of facilities which were given by the state, but some negotiations helped the merger to happen. But I personally think certain parts of the Chennai unit still function as a sub-unit or a separate unit than as part of the larger BSNL.

according to u guyz, what should be the ideal 3g data plans by government services like mtnl or bsnl for heavy download??