• Thread starter Thread starter Toocool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 4,318

Toocool

Addicts
ISP
airtel
whenever i go to a mall those *******s guards use their ****ing hands on me and other males , those freaking bastards cant even afford electronic sensor machines???? this is seriously insane........in the name of security they have taken our rights , this is humongously freaky harrasment. i dont like it . is it happening all over the country?? tell ur story.

Ain't cool from toocool 😛 , well no problem here.

The guards wearing gloves.So technically he ain't touching ya 😛

you are wearing cloths, so he is still not touching you. but it is still a form of sexual harassment. same thing is causing a lot of news in the USA for the actions by TPA.

Yeah.This reminds me of that episode in Dexter where she(the 1 in his place) freaks out at a guy for just touching her after escaping Dex's bro's murder attempt lol.

well i imagine that guys are not as annoyed but girls? i have heard some horror stories of abusive level checking at PVR Cinemas in Delhi.

Well at B'lore men check men and women check women.Moreover it's a rarity for hand checks at the top malls they have equipments here.

sexual harassment is not something that only happens when opposite sexes are involved.

The guards wearing gloves.So technically he ain't touching ya 😛

Ain't cool from toocool 😛 , well no problem here.

my problem is that in 2012 these ****ing morons cannot buy ****ing handheld sensors machines ??

i think both of u guys enjoy it very much wen those morons touch u?? :suicide:

given a choice if someone asks you guys , whether u want to be checked with sensors or hand ..........you are gonna chose hands i guess.:distress:

things are not as bad these days. they become horrible after a bomb blast in delhi though. most of the time they would just check your pockets and let you pass.

sexual harassment is not something that only happens when opposite sexes are involved.

Agreed m8 but currently that ain't too high here in my region well atleast with the malls security staff which I've visited.

also. they do have to check for stuff that cannot be detected by machines or detectors. like food items or cigarettes in case of movie theaters.

my problem is that in 2012 these ****ing morons cannot buy ****ing handheld sensors machines ??

i think both of u guys enjoy it very much wen those morons touch u?? :suicide:

given a choice if someone asks you guys , whether u want to be checked with sensors or hand ..........you are gonna chose hands i guess.:distress:

Get a life m8.No, Seriously get one.Who the hell are you to comment on what we choose? Besides it's none of your business anyways.

also. they do have to check for stuff that cannot be detected by machines or detectors. like food items or cigarettes in case of movie theaters.

what about just before entering a mall ......they are doing all this on mall entrance itself , even in noida, spice mall.

Get a life m8.No, Seriously get one.Who the hell are you to comment on what we choose? Besides it's none of your business anyways.

then dont ****ing tell me technical things like them wearing gloves and all this shit is not harassment. grow up kid.

To each their own perspective.Your one of those who feels extremely sensitive at others touching em.You are the one who should grow up.Use public services like gov. bus or railway.The amount of ppl trying to move from one part to other at places is so high that they are congested.Do any of these ppl have trouble?CBI raids a home.Do they not check the person first and seize and phones,etc to not contact anyone?If a security guard touches you for the sake of the saftey of many it friggin pisses ya know?Do think of the greater good before saying anything.