security vs privacy!!

Toocool

Addicts
[OP]
Apr 2, 2007
whenever i go to a mall those *******s guards use their ****ing hands on me and other males , those freaking bastards cant even afford electronic sensor machines???? this is seriously insane........in the name of security they have taken our rights , this is humongously freaky harrasment. i dont like it . is it happening all over the country?? tell ur story.

SuperGogeta

Aug 9, 2012
The guards wearing gloves.So technically he ain't touching ya :p

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
you are wearing cloths, so he is still not touching you. but it is still a form of sexual harassment. same thing is causing a lot of news in the USA for the actions by TPA.

SuperGogeta

Aug 9, 2012
Yeah.This reminds me of that episode in Dexter where she(the 1 in his place) freaks out at a guy for just touching her after escaping Dex's bro's murder attempt lol.

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
well i imagine that guys are not as annoyed but girls? i have heard some horror stories of abusive level checking at PVR Cinemas in Delhi.

SuperGogeta

Aug 9, 2012
Well at B'lore men check men and women check women.Moreover it's a rarity for hand checks at the top malls they have equipments here.

Toocool

Addicts
[OP]
Apr 2, 2007
The guards wearing gloves.So technically he ain't touching ya :p

Ain't cool from toocool :p , well no problem here.

my problem is that in 2012 these ****ing morons cannot buy ****ing handheld sensors machines ??

i think both of u guys enjoy it very much wen those morons touch u?? :suicide:

given a choice if someone asks you guys , whether u want to be checked with sensors or hand ..........you are gonna chose hands i guess.:distress:

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
things are not as bad these days. they become horrible after a bomb blast in delhi though. most of the time they would just check your pockets and let you pass.