iShop International User Experience

ISP
BSNL Fiber 750GB
Just bought a Nook Simple touch with Glowlight from SAO. The experience is by far the best. Considering that the items are shipped from abroad , the shipping , the details they provide regarding the item and its status are awesome.

They ship the very day when the item reaches thier hub and it hardly takes 1-2 days to reach india. In my case B&N delayed a bit and my address wasnt covered by bluedart , so kind of dealyed , otherwise , you might get your product within a week max , provided the seller from where you purchase (Amazon , B&N , etc) doesnt delay in shipping to SAO hub.

I would recommend anyone who wants to buy from abroad to use SAO. Comparatively their pricing is atleast 5-10% cheaper than other sellers.

You can also calculate a roughly amount of the product you want to ship from abroad : http://www.shopabroadonline.com/onlinecalc.asp

why you choose nok over ipad 3? Amazon kindle nexus7

really nice site as you said i can trust now!but it didnt come to my google searchcan you explain how much they charge when i ship something in there warehouse?any % wise base

Even i didnt find it trustable at first. Did some searches and users from few forums reported they bought few items from them. since they mainly deal with items from abroad and now as most items are available in India itself many dont know about this site.As for charges , etc , A rough calculation is Item Price + Charges (which is roughly 50% of item price )ie For eg , NST was 7K So 7,000 + 3,500 (50% of item price) = 10,500 RS , thats almost what i paid for .The majority of 50% charges comes from the customs 🙁

so how do they come to know that product you purchase was 7k was that written in your invoice??

so if i but auctioned item say 50$ them how much they will charge me?75$???will they verify??

I dont get you. The product price along with link should be given and if you need to enter some coupon or something , you can call them and say so , they might help in that regard. After that , whatever the price the site says , in my case B&N , it said , 139$ (with free shipping) , that roughly calculates around 7.7K , SAO , will add shipping , handling , custom charges depending on the weight of the product , and price. Thats why i said , these added charges are almost 50% of the item price.I dont think they will entertain auction items , coz it needs bidding. I dont think they will do. They mostly require static link with static price.

then total cost for item + shipping from abroad would be Approx. 150$ (100$ + 50$)At ebay it might me 165-170$ SAO , as i said is atleast 10-15% cheaper.

They are giving a 50% off on international shipping. tried a quote , but it seems they apply to shipping charges , will clear it today with them , if so , its a great a deal.

Oh BTW , they changed the layout and name .. nows its www.ishopinternational.com. No need to register again , old username , password works.