Finally Turbo 4Mbps Plans launched in Pune & Mumbai!!

• Thread starter Thread starter amar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 4,659

amar

Senior
ISP
TataSky BB, Jio-4G, Airtel-4G
Just called CC for upgradation From Max. 150GB (2Mbps @ Rs.2150/- + Taxes.) to Turbo 150GB (2Mbps @ Rs.2250/- + Taxes.) It will be activate in 7 days.

nyc plans but is slower than my 5Mbps ul hathway at Rs.1.4k per month, sheesh the airtel babus have gone crazy with their fair usage policy, better opt for ul 5Mbps hathway, it is much better than airtel, you get super fast speeds and can download files so quickly at a blink of your eye.😀

nyc plans but is slower than my 5Mbps ul hathway at Rs.1.4k per month, sheesh the airtel babus have gone crazy with their fair usage policy, better opt for ul 5Mbps hathway, it is much better than airtel, you get super fast speeds and can download files so quickly at a blink of your eye.😀

Man! you don't miss a chance to talk about your *great* Hathway BB Connection!
If you have a 5Mbps Plan then good for your bro, enjoy!

Man! you don't miss a chance to talk about your *great* Hathway BB Connection!
If you have a 5Mbps Plan then good for your bro, enjoy!

lol ya hehe 😛, airtel should give 4Mbps Ul without any Fair usage Policy at 1k, howz that, it would be awesome, dreaming of that day when india will progress at internet speeds and cut the crap capping on everything, if airtel and bsnl tie up and lay fiber optic cables all around urban cities, then india will see a signifacnt growth in the internet sector cause airtel and bsnl have 85% of internet market share in india, airtel and bsnl babus need to wake up ASAP, jaago jaago sirf sote mat raho aur swiss bank mein karodo rupaya mat dalo, jaldi jaago indian ISPs aur sabko rahat ki saans lene do.

Just called CC for upgradation From Max. 150GB (2Mbps @ Rs.2150/- + Taxes.) to Turbo 150GB (2Mbps @ Rs.2250/- + Taxes.) It will be activate in 7 days.
Were these plans were not available in Pune earlier? I was under the impression that the 4mbps plans were available throughout India.

Anyway, if you want fater speeds, send an email to CC about to ask the 8mbps plans. These plans do not show up on the the Airtel site for my Area, but when I emailed them, they sent me the plans. No harm in trying.

I confirmed that I wanted 8mbps on the 6th & they upgraded me on the 9th, even though they said it would take 7 days after my change request. Therefore, I think it takes roughly 3 working days for your plan to be upgraded. 7 days would be the outer limit.

what's the point? you consume the 150GB only faster. and torrents are still throttled during the day time.

DO NOT QUOTE THE MOST RECENT POST, IT IS REDUNDANT.

Maybe it helps pings get better?

nope. nothing changes except for your speed. you still have same bandwidth limits, same pings and of course you pay more per GB of data transfer. and you pay the same as everyone else for smartbytes packages.

Hathway has FUP, what you on about?

Why he vanished after you showed him mirror about Hathaway fup 😕

So then if I have 256 kbps or 2mbps nothing matters for my ping?it still remains same for either eh?

stop quoting posts or you are looking at a suspension now.
Agreed but that also is not sure for my region yet.So it's still better than my 2g airtel connection right now.

And chromaniac answer my query mate.

this is the case with all the national level ISPs in the country.and yes, pings have nothing to do with what kind of package you have.

cool.Also what's this don't quote too much thingy?There is a limit on quoting eh?