Finally Turbo 4Mbps Plans launched in Pune & Mumbai!!

amar

Senior
[OP]
Nov 9, 2010
Pune
Just called CC for upgradation From Max. 150GB (2Mbps @ Rs.2150/- + Taxes.) to Turbo 150GB (2Mbps @ Rs.2250/- + Taxes.) It will be activate in 7 days.

blazer

Regular
Regulars
Jun 29, 2011
nyc plans but is slower than my 5Mbps ul hathway at Rs.1.4k per month, sheesh the airtel babus have gone crazy with their fair usage policy, better opt for ul 5Mbps hathway, it is much better than airtel, you get super fast speeds and can download files so quickly at a blink of your eye.:D

NDragger

Jul 23, 2012
nyc plans but is slower than my 5Mbps ul hathway at Rs.1.4k per month, sheesh the airtel babus have gone crazy with their fair usage policy, better opt for ul 5Mbps hathway, it is much better than airtel, you get super fast speeds and can download files so quickly at a blink of your eye.:D

Man! you don't miss a chance to talk about your *great* Hathway BB Connection!
If you have a 5Mbps Plan then good for your bro, enjoy!

blazer

Regular
Regulars
Jun 29, 2011
Man! you don't miss a chance to talk about your *great* Hathway BB Connection!
If you have a 5Mbps Plan then good for your bro, enjoy!

lol ya hehe :p, airtel should give 4Mbps Ul without any Fair usage Policy at 1k, howz that, it would be awesome, dreaming of that day when india will progress at internet speeds and cut the crap capping on everything, if airtel and bsnl tie up and lay fiber optic cables all around urban cities, then india will see a signifacnt growth in the internet sector cause airtel and bsnl have 85% of internet market share in india, airtel and bsnl babus need to wake up ASAP, jaago jaago sirf sote mat raho aur swiss bank mein karodo rupaya mat dalo, jaldi jaago indian ISPs aur sabko rahat ki saans lene do.

uberjon

-
Regulars
Jul 31, 2010
Home
Just called CC for upgradation From Max. 150GB (2Mbps @ Rs.2150/- + Taxes.) to Turbo 150GB (2Mbps @ Rs.2250/- + Taxes.) It will be activate in 7 days.
Were these plans were not available in Pune earlier? I was under the impression that the 4mbps plans were available throughout India.

Anyway, if you want fater speeds, send an email to CC about to ask the 8mbps plans. These plans do not show up on the the Airtel site for my Area, but when I emailed them, they sent me the plans. No harm in trying.

I confirmed that I wanted 8mbps on the 6th & they upgraded me on the 9th, even though they said it would take 7 days after my change request. Therefore, I think it takes roughly 3 working days for your plan to be upgraded. 7 days would be the outer limit.

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
what's the point? you consume the 150GB only faster. and torrents are still throttled during the day time.

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
nope. nothing changes except for your speed. you still have same bandwidth limits, same pings and of course you pay more per GB of data transfer. and you pay the same as everyone else for smartbytes packages.

IndianMascot

Addicts
Regulars
Jun 17, 2011
Hathway has FUP, what you on about?

Why he vanished after you showed him mirror about Hathaway fup :confused: