Looking for best possible connection(hoping broadband) near Bangalore

• Thread starter Thread starter SuperGogeta
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 4,047

SuperGogeta

ISP
No,I have airtel 2G plan.In need of Broadband
Hello all.I live in the outskirts of Bangalore in a place called Bidarahalli,Bangalore 560049
I recently purchased MTS Mblaze but it's pretty useless and their not letting me get their connection of 799 for 6 Gb high speed unlimited and post usage some lower speed stating that I'm in outskirts and i have to opt for some ECS BS lol.
moreover the speeds aren't as advertised cuz I can't play CS in peace, not download some good stuff in day time.Night is better though cuz it goes to around 50 to 100 kbps still it's pathetic compared to what they advertise.

I was checking Airtel site to know about some tariff related to my 2G internet plans and stumbled upon broadband part.Thought let me check out how the speed and tariff are and i saw a form and it said fill this and we will get back to you with the details of our service in your region.

Their people did call me and they said they will send a person to inspect signal in my region and if it is there they would provide me a connection, the Rs.649 2mbps looks good and I think 3 GB will be enough for me to play CS, post 3 GB it's 256 kbps and Indian CS servers will be accessible then(I hope).

Do these broadband connections be through wire itself or do they have any wireless routers too as routing to my place might cost a sh1t and they won't do it I think and I cant afford to pay for it.

I just wanted to know if I have any other better options than Airtel like this beam,ACT,tikona,etc.

My internet uses : CS,Social sites,Hollywood,Bollywood movies download not a ton just the good ones 🙂,Youtube quite a lot but in my 2G connection gotta download it in low resolution (pretty limited amount too) and some browser based games.

Price range : Around Rs.800 is max i can go but if service is good then I can go to around Rs.900 per month but looking for unlimited plans only as my data usage fluctuates depending on many factors.

Anyone?

Tried it couple yrs back they said they can't provide here cuz no signal for their EVDo thingy.Will try to contact em again.Should I visit their centers or can I find out if the give BB connections to my region through mail/phone?

ACT is nice but i dont know if u will get connectivity there. Airtel is good. u wont find any problem, i think their coverage is wider. i suppose BSNL will suit u since ur staying outskirts of Bangalore.

@OP

I'm talking about bsnl wired. www.udaan.bsnl.co.in . Fill out the details and someone will visit your place to collect the documents 🙂

Hai please call your local cable operator Mr satish. he is providing broadband connection in your place bidharahalli. You can also visit www.arcnet.in and register your query. You can choose best plans over here.

Last edited: