Ishkq in Paris

• Thread starter Thread starter amar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 2,302
why 90% of films are made on ishq and love in india, they should start making more sci ifi movies, it would be fun.

Actually, I want to have a voting for this movie. How many IBF member gonna watch this movie after watching its trailer :laugh:

Actually, I want to have a voting for this movie. How many IBF member gonna watch this movie after watching its tailor :laugh:

I guess i would change my tailor! 😛

A girl am trying to befrend is going to this movie. so am probably gonna go to this too

I guess i would change my tailor! 😛

A girl am trying to befrend is going to this movie. so am probably gonna go to this too

Kisi ka to bhala hoga. Lage Raho Munna Bhai 😛

Preity Zinta is doing a movie? LOL.

I read about RCB & Deccan teams having payment issues. Is KXIP also having problems?

candyfloss romance has still left many fans. especially girls. London paris newyork is also another movie which probably all my class gals saw. together.

Yes for the n'th time for same kind of role, Pz Has gone mad and looking old too. I don't know why she thought that movie will work without a hero and just on her own.

priety comes to all kinga 11 matches with this new boytoy.he even changed his name from gaurav chanana to rehan malik for this stupid movie 😀