Bsnl Server Ip Addressess In Pune

amitdasmarty

ISP
BSNL
Hello everyone..I just got a new dataone connection and would like to know the IP addresses and related information for setting up my modem.Any help is appreciated..since the bsnl guy only gave me the user id and pwd but not other details !!!ThanksAmit

@ Amit , use these 😛referred DNS 61.1.96.69 and Alternate DNS 61.1.96.71and which modem & which OS you are using ?the complete setup information is available on this forums . you may use search feature . if you have any specific query , pls post here .

Seshu ,

I am using Win XP ( home ) and a D-Link 502T Modem. I forgot to mention that I am in Pune. Are these IP addresses valid in Pune ?

Thanks...

QUOTE(seshu @ Oct 10 2006, 04:56 PM) [snapback]64754[/snapback]
@ Amit , use these :
Preferred DNS 61.1.96.69 and Alternate DNS 61.1.96.71

and which modem & which OS you are using ?
the complete setup information is available on this
forums . you may use search feature . if you have
any specific query , pls post here .
[/b]

Seshu ,

Thanks for the reply. I shall go and try these out !! Hope it works..Will get back tomm if i face any problems.

Thanks
-A

QUOTE(seshu @ Oct 10 2006, 05:26 PM) [snapback]64760[/snapback]
^ yes , these addresses are working in Pune .
[/b]

Hey Seshu ,

I got connected to the internet..Thanks for that..I am now trying to configure my wireless router..but the wirelesss router has the same ip as the modem ( 192.168.1.1 ) and so i think the router configuration is getting screwed up..any ideas?

QUOTE(amitdasmarty @ Oct 10 2006, 05:34 PM) [snapback]64762[/snapback]
Seshu ,

Thanks for the reply. I shall go and try these out !! Hope it works..Will get back tomm if i face any problems.
Thanks
-A
[/b]

^ Amit , connect the router alone and login to it .see if you can change its IP . there should be a option for this ...