• Thread starter Thread starter lake1988
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,634

lake1988

Regular
ISP
Alliance
Guys today my STB is not turning on..i.e the front power led is not on..sent a mail to customer care already..what do u guys thing..power adapter problem/any particular STB problem...purchased just 2 months ago.

If you have restarted and done self troubleshooting, then wait for technician. You won't be charged for whatever needful is done by him. But it would be better if you would have lodged a complaint at their call center. At least for this kind of issue cc guys are experts.

It was ok today morning but when I switched it on around 9 pm the red led blinked first then it didn't glow afterwards..total dead. BTW I got 75cm dish after that signal level issue and you guys told me to send mail to TRAI..it was really big help from U and Jaymin. So at that time I thought no cc guys would be available so I sent a mail to cc.

Engineer will make visit on email also. But may be if any information would be missing in ur email, then it will be caught up in a loop. So, better call them now and register a complaint. Someone will be at your home tomorrow to rectify the issue.

It was power adapter issue..they changed it today morning..