• Views Views 3,788

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Weeds (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Watching Weeds these days. Not very good from the first couple of episodes though.

0JDM8.webp

Last edited:
Boring. Boring. Boring 😛Other people might have different opinions: P

yeap. at least the first three episodes give me a same feeling. would have to find something else!

Political Animals is something new on USA, but the acting is pathetic imo. Have you looked up The Killing ?

A lot of people stopped liking the show when they left Agrestic but I liked the first 6 seasons of Weeds. The 7th season was bad and the current eighth and final season is equally bad if not worse.Oh and I liked Political Animals.

and here i cannot even think of checking out the second season. the first season was horrible!

Well, there are certain shows on Showtime like Dexter, Californication, Weeds that have jumped the shark some time back. But, I'll watch them till the very end.

😕 dexter and californication were great in first season. weeds has poor acting all around!

Dexter was good for 4 seasons. Michael C Hall is still good. And I still have hope for the next 2 seasons because YVonne Strahovski has been cast as a series regular. She will appear in the third episode of this season.I can't remember now when Californication stopped being good. But, I still enjoy it. If Weeds had poor acting in the first season, will it have lasted for 8 seasons? 😛 I guess you didn't like it and people have different tastes and likes. 😉

lol. YVonne Strahovski. i collected four seasons of Chuck because of her. got rid of them after seeing how awful the first episode was. 😀

i cannot believe how horrible shows continue to live for years. 😕

man. californication can suck ass but i can watching anything with David Duchovny in it! this guy is something 😀

haha. maybe i would give weeds season 2 a go sometime in the future 🙂

as for bad shows surviving for long 😀 Jersey Shore is a good example 😀 there are tons of horrible shows that continues to get extensions 😀

Well, Chuck is a cult favorite. I've watched the first 3 and a half seasons of Chuck 3 times. 😀Chuck, in my opinion:S01: DecentS02: GreatS03E01-E11: Not so goodS03E12-E19: GoodS04E01-E13: GoodS04E14-E24: Not goodS05E01-E05: BadS05E06-E13: DecentEven in the bad arcs, there were a couple of good episodes here and there. Chuck could have been better if only NBC had treated it better. The first season had only 13 episodes because of the WGA strike in 2008. In my opinion, S02 of Chuck is one of the best seasons among any show. It ended in a terrific cliffhanger. But, NBC was not going to renew the show. Subway was a sponsor of the show. Fans and critics appealed to NBC to renew the show on various platforms. The fans even went to Subway joints to watch the show. NBC bowed to fan pressure and renewed Chuck for a 13-episode S03. Again, the creators without knowing the future of the show, created an arc for the first 13 episodes. Then, NBC gave the back-6 order. This also happened in S04 when NBC first ordered 13 episodes and then ordered a back 11. As a result, the creators did not have a clear goal.The final season had 13 episodes and ended in Jan.

😀 can someone tell me where star world finished off burn notice? (i am not however sure if they are broadcasting any new episodes now). from what i remember, they ended a season and started the reruns. i want to continue from where i dropped it off. but i do not really know what season was that!

I wasn't even aware Burn Notice was on Star World. I haven't watched any shows on Indian TV for around 7 years now. I'm now used to watching shows uncensored and commercial free. 🙂

i have seen way too many censored episodes of burn notice on star world to start from scratch!