Weeds

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 3,786
My favorite dialogue would have to be this:
Weeds - Guy Talk - YouTube

after watching a season of nikita, this show actually looks good. i like how it plays so softly. very little background score. most of the time people are just chilling around. very easy to fall asleep when watching this show 😀

ignored a very simple fact. most of the actors in weeds are usually on weed. that's why it is so calming in nature!

four seasons completed. gets pretty interesting at this stage.

It goes extreme downhill from now onwards. I stopped watching midway in season 5

What a weird aimless season and what a weird series finale....This series should have ended at 6 seasons at best. Goodbye Nancy Botwin.

i am in the middle of season 7. and yes, season 6 was pretty awesome and it could have ended there. season 7 has been pretty awkward though has some really funny moments! need something for after i am doing with this 😀

Try House of Lies.House of Lies S02, Shameless US S03, Californication S06 - premieres on Jan 13, 2013 on Showtime.

weed is nothing like brbd. it is based on a story a bunch of very lucky hippies.errm. it is sort of like brbd in a way that weed is the central theme here 😛