Weeds

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
yeap. at least the first three episodes give me a same feeling. would have to find something else!

x720

Incoherent Poster
Regulars
Aug 14, 2011
Gurgaon | Mumbai
Political Animals is something new on USA, but the acting is pathetic imo. Have you looked up The Killing ?

balajik

Regular
Regulars
Jul 14, 2005
Chennai
A lot of people stopped liking the show when they left Agrestic but I liked the first 6 seasons of Weeds. The 7th season was bad and the current eighth and final season is equally bad if not worse.Oh and I liked Political Animals.

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
and here i cannot even think of checking out the second season. the first season was horrible!

balajik

Regular
Regulars
Jul 14, 2005
Chennai
Well, there are certain shows on Showtime like Dexter, Californication, Weeds that have jumped the shark some time back. But, I'll watch them till the very end.

balajik

Regular
Regulars
Jul 14, 2005
Chennai
Dexter was good for 4 seasons. Michael C Hall is still good. And I still have hope for the next 2 seasons because YVonne Strahovski has been cast as a series regular. She will appear in the third episode of this season.I can't remember now when Californication stopped being good. But, I still enjoy it. If Weeds had poor acting in the first season, will it have lasted for 8 seasons? :p I guess you didn't like it and people have different tastes and likes. ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sushubh News 1