MTNL Broadband Painful and Frustrating Experience with Installation

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 13033
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 2,873
D

Deleted member 13033

Well Today MTNL sent one of their lineman to my house for installation . The guy was totally rude, uneducated, ill mannered person you will ever come across. He had no tools. Just came with wire in his hand. Was asking me to provide all the equipment to him.

itna akdau ...aur batemaez banda kabhi zindigai mai nahia dekha... the dude had no clew where he will be doing the wiring from I showed him where airtel ppl had done it from and then he said I don't have the instruments to do it I was like wtf ? what am I suppose to do about it and then he went on arguing and crap....

I spoke to line man's incharge and he is another one he says I can't do anything about it and then went on arguing with me that I should arrange all the dam tools for him.. what kind of s*h*T service was this and I am suppose to pay them Rs 800 for this and on top of that guy was actually literally shouting

I mean the guy showed up with just a wire in his hand... that's it he had absolutely nothing else to install the wire, not even the clips to make the wire bolted on the wall rather the wire would be left hanging......

Finally contacted MNTL office of this rude behavior after repeated calls to them another 5 people showed up at my house so in total I had about 7 People in my house trying to figure out a simple task of wiring.

They used my airtel wire and connected their own wire saying that there is no other way to install the wire ? I did not agree to do this...but they kept arguing and doing hangama here dam rude ppl ...I was like just f do what ever u want ... !

They did not even give me a new DP saying that since I did not take their Modem they will not give it and used my Airtel one only saying it is working wtf ?

Now after all this MTNL Fiasco I am wondering will joining these 2 wires like this effect my Internet connection ? I did pay them Rs 800 for nothing it seems ? Should I get them to do a re wiring again with this kind they have done ?

I don't think you have to pay Rs 800 for wire installation.Nobody should be asking money upfront, you pay the charges of installation and stuff in the first bill that you get.

checked it out with CC at 1500 1st some guy said no charges need to be paid got call next day from MTNL bhiyaji kei 500 rupye dinai padengai registration charges again called up CC some Aunty told me that this that cash mai 500 dinaye padengai aapko.....

loz

On Serious Note. Wait for a while. Same happened with me also and speed got improved after 24 hours. Looks like they too have gears. So, your Broadband is presently running on 1st gear. Once the Driver sitting at MTNL office make it to 2nd & 3rd gear, you will start getting the promised speed.

Maybe I didn't have to pay because I got a connection during a promotion. Good that you at least got the thing working 🙂

Lucky you! atleast you got the connection and i'm struggling to get an MTNL Connection.Registered on 19th July and still no clue when they gonna arrive? Called CC, they always give false assurance, apka CC No. generate ho gaya hain bas 2-3 din main ho jayega!Went to nearest Telephone Exchange and they registered a new connection and again assured it will be done in 3-4 days!Today is the 4th day now lets wait and watch!

lolz.... call probably depends on the area MTNL might have lesser work load here, my area is mostly Airtel dominated. I don;t know anybody having MTNL here.

Spectranet cable guys wouldn't even come in the area because of that...one of their cable guys told me that aap hei ho jo airtel ko nikal rahai hai vaha par toh airtel ko ek bar laganai kei bad niklatai he nahai hai... :lol:

MNTL just went offline here wtf? it has just been one day of use and the connection is offline already ? getting PPP Down..... !

but you are on FTTH ? and in completely different area ? I thought it was some my exchange problem or something or the fact that they did the combined 2 wireing together....I have been f*K* with my modem settings upside down to get the dam thing started.......

no I am not on FTTH I am using the typical broadband connection, are you? 😕cool if you are man, I came home and noticed that there is no connectivity, it doesn't last this long normally.