Shameless (US Edition)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 150
  • Views Views 14,685
someone recently recommended me a series. i cannot locate the name. was it The Hour? or something else? i am again out of stuff to watch!

I did recommend "The Hour."

episode today. very emotional. frank on the other hand... i wonder who comes up with these creepy ideas to show the shamelessness of frank. :\

Last edited:
So many wrong and twisted things happen on Shameless... And if one thought Frank wouldn't sink any lower...

why waste a perfectly good grave! 200 dollars. awesome.

The theme of this week's episode is sexual dysfunction. First, a pervert jacks off to Debbie. The store manager wants Fiona to blow him in exchange for a job. The neighbourhood pedophile lives her fantasy with Lip, who then does the same to Mandy. We also see Jimmy unwittingly giving his wife an orgasm.Amidst all this, Kevin's (ex)-wife tries to con her way back into his life. Frank sinks to new low by taking the copay for the child's vaccination and pricking the child with a thumbtack and then shaves Carl's head to pass him off as a cancer patient. And finally, why waste a perfectly good grave! Shameless at it's twisted best!

you have to admit one thing. this show is a non-stop twister. the amount of insanity they manage to pack in a single episode is astounding.

awesome :upset:if they can keep up the pace like they have been doing all this time, it could easily last eight seasons like the UK version 😀

No shows on monday (In US time sunday). why every show had to leave this monday, atleast 1-2 shows could have showed up

No shows on monday (In US time sunday). why every show had to leave this monday, atleast 1-2 shows could have showed up
Superbowl on Feb 3. Can't compete with that. So, no new episodes this Sunday.