Latest News Dataone Deactivated Gamepackage1

YES GAME PACKAGE 1 SERVICE HAS BEEN FINALLY DEACTIVATED FROM THE PORTAL....IT WILL AVAILABLE NOW AFTER DIWALI BUT WE WILL HAVE TO SUSCRIBE FOR IT......IT WON'T B FREE ANY MORE....

I had just started to enjoy it and its gone. Good things don't last long 🙁

I wrote in the game package1 thread that the guy told me jst abt 4 hrs ago that they will deactivate it. they have done it real fast.🙁 they dont act so fast generally

QUOTE(svk @ Oct 10 2006, 03:01 PM) [snapback]64733[/snapback]
I wrote in the game package1 thread that the guy told me jst abt 4 hrs ago that they will deactivate it. they have done it real fast.🙁 they dont act so fast generally
[/b]

They do act very fast but according to their own plans 😛

So did they deactivate it because u called up and told them? No such thing as deactivating it , they just removed the button :wink: , its 10 mins job

QUOTE(ROHIN @ Oct 10 2006, 01:58 PM) [snapback]64725[/snapback]
YES GAME PACKAGE 1 SERVICE HAS BEEN FINALLY DEACTIVATED FROM THE PORTAL....
IT WILL AVAILABLE NOW AFTER DIWALI BUT WE WILL HAVE TO SUSCRIBE FOR IT......
IT WON'T B FREE ANY MORE....
[/b]

Why The F**K do you always reply in CAPITALS. Do you have some mental problem or this is the first forum you are posting on.

and whats wrong with you. why use a profanity while asking something you could have asked for politely?

QUOTE(krishnan @ Oct 10 2006, 04:25 PM) [snapback]64750[/snapback]
So did they deactivate it because u called up and told them? No such thing as deactivating it , they just removed the button :wink: , its 10 mins job
[/b]
i know it pretty well 😛 they just disabled the buttons :angry:

QUOTE(Sushubh @ Oct 10 2006, 07:57 PM) [snapback]64780[/snapback]
and whats wrong with you. why use a profanity while asking something you could have asked for politely?
[/b]

I have to ask like that because you were not doing the job on your forum as moderator. Someone has to tell this guy and you were just sitting.
I also know what next you will do now.

ban you maybe hahaedit : - p.s. rohin you really shouldnt post in capital letters like some of dem fools from masalaboard 😀

QUOTE(b0bee @ Oct 10 2006, 07:51 PM) [snapback]64779[/snapback]
Why The F**K do you always reply in CAPITALS. Do you have some mental problem or this is the first forum you are posting on.
[/b]

visibility level in capitals is more compared to small letters.
be polite in ur speech...
r i too knw these words n also tell u some more of thm u f***er.
frm nw will post in small letters........

@bObee
try to b polite in posting.....
shud hv just told me to post in small letters rather posting in capitals...
was there any need to use some abusing words....
so replied u in a similar way....
tit 4 tat.......