Hike Messenger Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 108
  • Views Views 23,681
sabir bhatia has started zillions of copy-paste products none of which have done well. india media largely ignores him except for when there is some news about hotmail. i saw him in almost all newspapers when outlook.com was launched. his only selling point for the service was that it has facebook integration which gmail does not have.and of course he was not ready to accept the fact that microsoft is trying to get rid of the hotmail branding because it has become a representation of a poor quality product.

lol.. OT, but I guess you guys are used to see my name around here, thats why you have put up that spelling, otherwise -

Sabeer Bhatia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Most of the JAXTR reviews start with non delivery of messages.I am not at all a fan of this type of services 😀Rather pay and get an SMS pack that would not fail on you.

representative of the company that developed the app should be here soon enough answering the queries...

Hi @antifup thanks for the query. I represent team @hikeapp. To start with, once you download hike, you send normal SMS to your contacts whether they have @hikeapp with them on their smart phone OR NOT! Yes, you can send SMS normally from hike to a non-hike user.

Hi @chromaniac thanks for the query and your thought. I represent team @hikeapp. To start with, once you download hike, you get 100 FREE real SMS on a monthly basis. You also get 50 FREE, as soon as you refer someone and the person downloads @hikeapp. The app works falwlessly both on data and wi-fi.

Hi @Toocool thanks for the thought. I represent team @hikeapp. Couple of thoughts:For any messaging app, data/ wi-fi is required. On your feedback, I invite you to experience @hikeapp, you could go to the #Android store and download the same. (I am not posting the link here, just to ensure that we are genuinely responding on this forum, rather than marketing, which is certainly not our objective).We have received some fantastic feedback on the following features vis-a-vis other similar apps:1. UI - the user interface is highly intuitive, it infact is aimed to improve your actual SMS experience2. Anti SPAM - with intelligent filters, more you use the app, the better it gets enabled to help you stop spam3. FREE messaging for life - like other similar apps, hike to hike is always free, though you can also SMS free from hike to a non-hike user, who can then respond back to you as a normal SMS I would love to hear back from you on this 🙂

Hi @Samuel I am Paritosh form team @hikeapp and sure thanks for posing the question. Delivery times have generally been a challenge with such apps and since the day we have launched on the Android store, we have received some awesome feedback for the app. The experience has been great and we are constantly challenging ourselves to ensure we keep bettering.

Hi @gadgetcrazy thanks for installing the @hikeapp the process is simple and is actually in tune with the regulations. Essentially when you message any of your friends who are non-hike users and are on DND, all they need to do is, to reply back to your message (which they have already received), of which the auto-reply came back to you, informing you that they are on DND.So, either they reply back to your SMS OR give a missed call on one of these numbers, which will opt them into hike, and they will still be otherwise on DND.The numbers once again for your information are:+919266630846 +919266630847 +919266630848

@Admin :- I am in office and can't open the website right now, So i asked here 🙁 But thanks for the update. 🙂

Thanks @Chromaniac for the quick suppor and the reply! We are adding support and some real awesome one for @hikeapp. The vision and the goal is to create a global app from India and we understand that its the ecosystem which has to come together and support the growth!I would be more than happy to invite you folks to our awesome facility in Gurgaon (NCR), as we hold monthly user focused groups and meetups, which provides us some real feedback and a fun time with our amazing users 🙂