• Views Views 2,677

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
https://imgur.com/aIBHT

If their email spam was not enough, they are now spamming me on the phone with this bullshit.

of course since this is airtel we are talking about, there are embarrassing spelling mistakes in the sms text.

I have received 2 smses of this kind. We need to kick airtel ass daily and that too hard

I have received more than a couple. Reported them all. Of course, since these are from Airtel itself, they are not going to do anything.

and you think i would be complaining if my number was not registered there already? i get a bunch of regular spam sms on a daily basis. i report them. but this is something that airtel is sending from their own end. their email promotions do not have an unsubscribe option. i cannot believe how unprofessional this company is.

Got the third one and i will complain.Once my balance is exhausted i will migrate to tata cdma unlimited plan

i am not sure if you have used tata's cdma connections. i have a tata indicom connection that i have owned for years. and it has never given me problems. never faced a dropped call. never had network connectivity problem. it works great in my basement too. has decent signal where airtel simply disappears. it has worked great for me even during traveling. had no issues using it in places like kausauli, goa, mcleodganj and even during the chadai at vaishno devi. it is the phone i use to make calls when i am in the basement and too lazy to go upstairs because airtel simply fails to make the call or drops it within a couple of seconds. and it is also the phone i take with me whenever i am going out of town.

i cannot say much about reliance. dad uses it and it seems to work fine for him. i would personally never go for a reliance connection. but i believe tata cdma is very underrated in the indian market. lack of devices is one big problem they have always had. and the devices they sell are usually horribly priced.

well i cannot even talk to ppl with cdma on other side of the line :-l, its mostly not audible. call drop is an isue in gsm, but normally "crystal clear" word belongs to gsm only.

you did not mention what company you are talking about. for me tata indicom has been rock solid. 🙂

i guess you found a bad spot in your locality 😀 i have not been to ghaziabad much so cannot say about tata indicom performance there.