Share your Maximum Torrent Ratio Here (Upload to Download Ratio)

• Thread starter Thread starter vismay_tanna
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 3,996

vismay_tanna

ISP
dial up
Share your Maximum Torrent Ratio (Upload to Download Ratio) Here:Many of us keep using torrents. But, most of them forget to upload useful torrents. Let us know each other about how much we upload torrent. Let's see who has the highest ratio in torrents.P.S:Ratio is also important to maintain good download speed of torrents. Because trackers track your torrent ratio.

I download from torrents having great number of seeders and leechers , so infact it takes longer for me to upload 1GB than compared to downloading 1GB

[link="http://postimage.org/image/5n3m8pozv/9dbb7b3c/"].[/link]
Thats a huge number.

I download from torrents having great number of seeders and leechers , so infact it takes longer for me to upload 1GB than compared to downloading 1GB

Interesting Thread... whats your Download and Upload Speeds? Running Time: 792/24=33, thats more than 31 days, but the message reads only for 31 days.

Am on beam 1020 plan. 10mbps till 30gb. then 2mbps unlimited. uploads touch 8mbps and after fup 4mbps.Running time means the time the client was open. Sometimes i keep utorrent open in the background with uploading or downloading. so even that time counts as running time. Also when utorrent updates itself , all my stats are getting cleared.

you guys would eventually force me to restrict image sharing from imgur alone.