C grade customer service

wR2g4vdTjL5d

Regulars
I recently purchased a D2H connection for my second house. Went with Videocon coz so many people seem to had good things to say about it. But I recently have had issue with their customer service..and big time issues....I havent seen such an illiterate bunch of people in any customer service. For the last 2 weeks, I have been getting a message saying my account expiration has been reached. Well its not...I have enough balance in my account. I am calling these idiots everyday to get a resolution on it, they keep telling me that somebody would call me within the next 1 hour, but no one does.My complaints that I am getting incorrect pop up messages get logged as Video Pixelation issue !!!!!:no: How freaking dumb !!The complaints get closed without anyone calling me on it. Then there are issues like I select English...But I get through to a person speaking in Hindi and she refuses to speak to me in English, saying I hv to cut the call and call back ..this after waiting for some 10 minutes to get through to her. Well...If anyone ever cares about how you are being treated as a customer..from my experience ..I would say D2H isnt for you...

Their email customer care is 100 times better. try it.

And their Social Media Service is 1000 time better. Copy Paste above post with editing on their Facebook page along with your custoer ID. they will contact you by tomorrow.Yes, Their Call Center is all crap. I have many bitter experiences. I think d2h call center is one of the dumbest in India. Now I avoid calling them and take help of email.I think they are being trained to keep customers call on hold and waste our money. They don't provide toll-free number on their website and waste our money by keeping calls on hold. Also, I never encountered any one speaking in English there. So, forget about it. 😀

First thing - Call centre of any player in any service is utter nonsense. U have any routine sort of query, that will be addressed.....but the moment u start deviating from the list they have, they are clueless. The SSC & HSC grads who are employed there, lack responsibility completely. For them, its just a job which gives them money, without realising what are they actually doing. So always the best policy is to drop in a mailSecondly, TRAI shud not be contacted unless u have tried twice/thrice. If u go to TRAI often, chances are - they will start ignoring u. Only genuine issues, which have failed to resolve after repeated complaints shud go there.

Their email customer care is 100 times better. try it.

I had mailed their customer care yesterday. I am yet to get any response from them. I'll keep my fingers crossed until the end of day.....

Their Email and Social media are very quick and great.I got calls from the local head twice when i logged in problems with them.

As dips0502 said, Even though ur prefered language is English someone answers in Hindi only, When i compare the D2H customer Care, LKG or UKG kids are more talented then this D2H Customer Care Idiots, they really dont understand English... and they are not even transferring the call to English speaking agents... i tried 5 times then i arranged my hindi speaking friend to manage, that too they charge me for the Engineer visit which they have fixed just a week back. Now a days they are looting Customer's Money...We are here a lot of DVR Users in this forum, if we join hands they have to refund all the Money which we paid.. DVR Users for their faulty DVR STB's.