Vishwaroopam

• Thread starter Thread starter Shree 420
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 247
  • Views Views 18,099
This always happens with Mr. Kamalhasaan....Any movies he produces the movie does not get released with out any problems....

In a big setback for actor-producer Kamal Haasan, the screening of his film Vishwaroopam has been banned in Tamil Nadu. Various minority organisations had demanded a ban on the film saying "it will affect social harmony" in the state. Mr Haasan had denied the film is against minorities.

LOL‽

To get cheap publicity, these small parties are repeatedly doing this type drama. Just wondering what if Political parties, Police department demands ban for a movie since most of the movies creates bad image to them?!

Days are not far when this MLA who provoked ban along with owaisi will rule india and RSS along with all Hindu parties like bjp, shiv sena, vhp will be banned. What is idiotic secularism we are living in.

Even KRK's movie was stopped by people you mentioned above in Maharashtra. So everywhere people are trying to get attention. I think there were some protest because of one american anti-Islamic movie because of which protest were there. so government wants to avoid repeat.

This is really insane...

When ever KamalHasan produces and directs a movie always that movie lands in trouble...especially in recent years...

Someone raised this question on twitter that if the censor board gives a decision that it is good enough to be viewable, then it should be.Who is the government to take a decision like this. Totally unnecessary

haasan is fighting a useless battle. even if the movie is released, the local politicians would make sure that theaters are ransacked and so on. of course, the whole fiasco helps in the publicity of the movie. so well. it's a trap.

In India 1 thing i really hate is that if anything hurting the Minority communities especially Muslim & Christians Govt is in favour of them....Tell me how many movies has affected the crores of Hindu Religion people their the people take it as a fun and leave it ...if people like Shiv Sena or BJP or RSS do oppose those movies or any such events...the concern govt tells its a democratic country...I wonder why the same movie is not opposed by the north indian muslims ....

haasan is fighting a useless battle. even if the movie is released, the local politicians would make sure that theaters are ransacked and so on.

of course, the whole fiasco helps in the publicity of the movie. so well. it's a trap.

You are forgetting piracy! There will be many people who would want to watch it no matter what..If the theaters are not running then Piracy is the way!

One question, Is it only banned in TN or rest of the country as well?

In India 1 thing i really hate is that if anything hurting the Minority communities especially Muslim & Christians Govt is in favour of them....

Tell me how many movies has affected the crores of Hindu Religion people their the people take it as a fun and leave it ...if people like Shiv Sena or BJP or RSS do oppose those movies or any such events...the concern govt tells its a democratic country...

I wonder why the same movie is not opposed by the north indian muslims ....

Muslim leaders propaganda man! These leaders will keep people busy in these pity topics and real man will never ask them for basic things in life.

Muslims in India are being taken for ride since independence. Tell me one muslim leader who has done anything for them? Condition in HYD where Owaisi is MP areas are worse.

As someone said on IBF, India is the only country where majority are treated like minority.

I just thought saying the same line which you had mentioned "India is the only country where majority are treated like minority".Infact they are dictating the terms to the govt...I am not against any religion but things are getting worsen and worsen in India...For silly silly things the minority party and their community leaders are taking things for granted...Just 1 more point in India..Hmmm i refraining my self...it would become too sensitive...