Nov 21, 2010
Cuddalore, TN
Action l Thriller Flick
kamal's own direction

Release date is yet to be confirmed

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbplbVhGI54[/video]

Vishwaroopam (2013) - IMDb

Being kamal's fan , waiting for the release anxiously:smiley-cool06:

[video=youtube;mNz6i2Kuurc]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNz6i2Kuurc[/video]

moindear

Internet addict!
Regulars
May 5, 2009
ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು
The recent Kamal movie I had seen was "Dashavataaram". Now not interested in his movies.In Dashavataaram, he created 10 roles just for the sake of it, dragged the movie so much!

MediaFire

Twisted
Regulars
Nov 21, 2010
Cuddalore, TN
The recent Kamal movie I had seen was "Dashavataaram". Now not interested in his movies.

In Dashavataaram, he created 10 roles just for the sake of it, dragged the movie so much!

dashavataaram was just made for the ten role plays

but vishawaroopam will be different action tale

i hope it is

Fiber_Optic

Regulars
Regulars
Jul 31, 2008
The recent Kamal movie I had seen was "Dashavataaram". Now not interested in his movies.

In Dashavataaram, he created 10 roles just for the sake of it, dragged the movie so much!

This is the problem with Kamal Hassan, often I think he makes movies that he would like to act in, rather than making movies that people would like to watch.

MediaFire

Twisted
Regulars
Nov 21, 2010
Cuddalore, TN
This is the problem with Kamal Hassan, often I think he makes movies that he would like to act in, rather than making movies that people would like to watch.

thats a past story , he makes movies for the artist in him
he is no longer part of the commercial movies , if at all he does that means he is in some financial crunch !

mhsabir

Xclusive
Regulars
Oct 7, 2006
Chennai
1000 rupees for watching a "pre-release" show on DTH :confused:

'Vishwaroopam' is not against Muslims, says Kamal Haasan- Tamil- IBNLive

"One show will be aired on DTH which cannot be recorded and neither will it remain in the DTH system. The charge is Rs 1000 which is 10 times that of the theatre. For sure one can have the joy of watching the movie at home but not the experience of viewing it in the theatre," he said adding the film boasted of latest sound technology.

Haasan had kicked up a row when he decided to release his trilingual 'Viswaroopam' on Direct-To-Home platform eight hours ahead of its release on January 11 next.

Also this thread can be merged with this

http://broadbandforum.in/movies/80553-vishwaroop/

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IBF Movies 21