Son Of Sardaar

• Thread starter Thread starter mhsabir
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 3,193
More than that, some people take things too seriously. India is a land of bloated egos. Everyone moves around with an ego far more delicate than an overblown balloon. People can hardly laugh at themselves but are the first to start making fun of others

Ajay Devgn-Sonakshi Sinha’s ‘Son of Sardar’ will release this Diwali

UTV-STARS.

well we northies do not watch southy movies. 😀 so it is all new for us.

The original was a pretty good film, though one of the reasons for its appeal was that the lead actor is actually a supporting comedy actor, with a bad physique, making him look vulnerable. Ajay Devgn doesn't look either (supporting or vulnerable physically actor)

More than that, some people take things too seriously. India is a land of bloated egos. Everyone moves around with an ego far more delicate than an overblown balloon. People can hardly laugh at themselves but are the first to start making fun of others

The problem here is we Sardars were among the few communities who loved to make jokes about ourselves... The best sardar jokes were made up & told by sardars themselves... Seems kind of silly a Sardar lawyer would sue a filmmaker for making a film that kind of praises Sikhs(in their own way)...

PS srry for the late reply... I missed ur post before...

Actually my comment wasn't targetted at any particular community, it was a general statement which is applicable for people in general, and my belief is there isn't any particular section or group which is too serious or liberal about this.

*sigh* another telugu remake

The inspiration seems to be a 1932 Hollywood silent movie "Our Hospitality"