Bsnl not taking my complaint seriously.

• Thread starter Thread starter sujeet2555
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2,422

sujeet2555

ISP
bsnl
i have 750UL+ plan and have utstar type1 modem (black one).whenever there is rain or storm ,link goes unstable .frequent disconnection at 30-60 sec .after i lodging complaint at 1504.bsnl guys call me and i tell my problem.they said that this problem occurs to every body ,not only you. disconnection will happen when there is rain because of open joint (which line men says should be kept open to prevent corrosion).and they just close my complaint.
again i lodged a complaint since problem was there even there was no rain ,then they said your modem is old and faulty (which they had said many times that came false always after using their modem instead of mine ) and check the splitter for corrosion on phone.and they again closes my complaint without any customer interaction .they solve problems on phone.
i just waited without touching splitter or modem.i just done nothing ,the problem was gone by itself.now this time again ,link goes unstable after a rain.so ,i again filed a complaint and now i am waiting.

how this problem be fixed ? here is my DSL parameter page screenshot http://snag.gy/g9LiX.jpg

no answer here also just like bsnl.3rd complaint also closed without any correction.i again lodged 4rth complaint and will disconnect the broadband and telephone if not corrected now .it's been over 10 days now.i also tried to book complaint on their website (just idiotic move from me) and get thisnot saved ,duplicate docket foundBHR/CO/2012/241 date-04/06/12its looked like they are still 1 month behind.

i have 750UL+ plan and have utstar type1 modem (black one).whenever there is rain or storm ,link goes unstable .frequent disconnection at 30-60 sec .after i lodging complaint at 1504.bsnl guys call me and i tell my problem.they said that this problem occurs to every body ,not only you. disconnection will happen when there is rain because of open joint (which line men says should be kept open to prevent corrosion).and they just close my complaint.
again i lodged a complaint since problem was there even there was no rain ,then they said your modem is old and faulty (which they had said many times that came false always after using their modem instead of mine ) and check the splitter for corrosion on phone.and they again closes my complaint without any customer interaction .they solve problems on phone.
i just waited without touching splitter or modem.i just done nothing ,the problem was gone by itself.now this time again ,link goes unstable after a rain.so ,i again filed a complaint and now i am waiting.

how this problem be fixed ? here is my DSL parameter page screenshot http://snag.gy/g9LiX.jpg

Normally what is the situation if you know?
I knew when I had the issue. I contacted bsnl cable technician. He said, solution of problem is not possible by anyway. Actually, especially in rainy season or even in winter and summer also, all consumers face ADSL link frequent disconnection problem just because they have limited equipments installed at their station against number of customers they have in each exchange. BSNL doesn't install new equipments immediately to meet requirement even if they have more number of customers connected to their exhausted equipments. BSNL responds very slow in this situation. In addition, if any region has cable cut issue which is hard to solve or technicians are not willing to solve it immediately and if there is another route available for some of affected customers to access internet, they will allow to use the same ADSL equipments which are already exhausted. It happens very often even sometimes they will tell you that they aren't able to provide connection. They will contact you once we increase capacity to give you connection.

I will advise to keep modem ON once you get the link and give the direct BSNL cable to modem without split for phone connection. This may help. However, you cannot do anything in this case.

link just goes off even ,no splitter is used.today ,i have called every person that i had the number ,everyone only said "wait ,your problem will be fixed" and disconnect.they won't want to hear the full situation .i even went to exchange ,there was no person except one ,who replied the same thing as on phone.i again got the message that complaint is closed.so,i again booked the 5th complaint.i will wait to see how much bsnl keep me waiting till i got it disconnected.today i have put my best effort after waiting a week .now i will only book complaints ,i ain't gonna called them now to waste my time.BTW anything about wimax as alternative.

link just goes off even ,no splitter is used.today ,i have called every person that i had the number ,everyone only said "wait ,your problem will be fixed" and disconnect.they won't want to hear the full situation .i even went to exchange ,there was no person except one ,who replied the same thing as on phone.i again got the message that complaint is closed.so,i again booked the 5th complaint.
i will wait to see how much bsnl keep me waiting till i got it disconnected.today i have put my best effort after waiting a week .now i will only book complaints ,i ain't gonna called them now to waste my time.

BTW anything about wimax as alternative.

This is the reason why users are moving towards wimax who have no choice left. I also use wimax from regional ISP. I have only one option BSNL for cable broadband which you know how it works.

About your problem, any major issue occurred from BSNL side and they're unable to solve otherwise they don't harass their customers without reason. BSNL is consistently loosing customers because of this kind of service and approach. They invested a lot to make broadband product better but they cannot except sophisticated customer care service for broadband internet 1504.

is there any number where i may call incase sdo doesn't rectify the problem.if not corrected ,i will disconnect this saturday.if corrected ,will respond here.if not ,this thread may be closed since i am disconnected and no need to solve the problem.

Me too facing similar situation !I SINCERELY also want to know if "is there any number where i may call incase sdo doesn't rectify the problem?"Though it's very hard to fight this corrupt system,...i honestly feel that We ought to teach the BSNL Guys a lesson for taking their whims for flaunting customer rights for ganted & giving us NO service in times of necessity & problem !

Everyone here should visit their local exchange and talk to the higher ups...My complaints were always closed but never resolved so I decided to visit my exchange sometime back to shout at anyone there but to my surprise the people who have some authority there were actually very nice and solved my internet issues before the day ended, they also got someone to call me everyday for the next week to see if I was having any problems with my landline or internet connection

thank you all who has responded here.i have solved the problem.
i once more visited the local exchange , met the SDO (he always confirmed me that problem will be sorted out on phone and then started to not picking up the phone) and told him that my problem is due the cable open joints .i asked him to replace the cable or removed your cable.
he then assured me that your cable will be changes as soon as the cables are in stock.i just hoped now ,my problem might be solved this time.next day my cable was changed and my link has not dropped till now (as no rain has came).

is my dsl parameters ok now? http://snag.gy/AV1ne.jpg

thank you all who has responded here.i have solved the problem.
i once more visited the local exchange , met the SDO (he always confirmed me that problem will be sorted out on phone and then started to not picking up the phone) and told him that my problem is due the cable open joints .i asked him to replace the cable or removed your cable.
he then assured me that your cable will be changes as soon as the cables are in stock.i just hoped now ,my problem might be solved this time.next day my cable was changed and my link has not dropped till now (as no rain has came).

is my dsl parameters ok now? http://snag.gy/AV1ne.jpg

You are doing excellent friend, rather "outstanding" at this moment.Congrats on your success ! 🙂

Find here:

my telephone cable connected from my splitter to the D.P (Distribution Pole) outside has 2 breaks (joints) in between ....& the d.p junction box itself is open (complete exposed to Sun & rain) & also in a state of mess ! I will take pictures of all this & go to visit the Local exchange S.D.O.Hope he understands & my case is also resolved similarly !

Some other questions:
1) what plan r u on & what speed r u NOW getting?
2) what pings r u NOW getting on different Indian servers ( from speedtest.net) !
3) How much data(using torrents) can u download in ONE(1) hour NOW?

Your answers will be really helpful !

Anyway,congrats again & hope ur Line stays Perfect as this ! 🙂