OMG – Oh My God!

I guess it all depends if you liked older Resident Evil movies, somehow never felt like watching zombie movies.. Have watched the odd 1-2, but mostly avoid as rarely they have good plots..

good plot? See Dawn of the dead 😀 for a comedy zombie film, watch zombieland. For drama watch the movie "Carriers".

1st one was damm good. Didn't liked remaining as much. But expecting some different experience in 3D.

Thats why I said rarely... The basic premise is same in most of the movies, with a few deviations here & there...

Probably a desi version of the movie The Man Who Sued God ..

It was a Gujarati play - Kanji Viruddh Kanji. Hindi version was made - Krishan vs Kanhaiya that starred Paresh Rawal himself, and this movie is made from it.

It sounded soo much like a regular southern song that i hated it a first. But zoOm channel plays this songs like 20~30 times so it kinda grew up on me 🙂

This happens with us with every song. On first 2-3 or even 5-6 "hearings" u dont like it. But the no. of times it is bombarded upon u - u tend to get a habit of it. 😀

Prabhudeva is awesome actor. He's called indian micheal jackson but i haven't seen him dance seriously till now 🙂 but he acts good

C'mon, he has taught dance to Hrithik as well. U can make out his "Student" from the way the student dances. On seeing Hrithik's dance in Lakshya trailers, i instantly thought - looks like Prabhudeva has had an influence on this guy. And then i saw that the choreographer was Prabhudeva!

Coming to the movie - amazing. The way Paresh Rawal has acted is just superb. Akshay has done a total supporting role. At times i even feel that they wasted money taking him - anyone cud have done that role. It was of that kind. I read the reviews & they have cringed about the movie veering away from the topic. I dont think so. They started it with Atheist v Theist & then brought out the reality why people prefer to be Atheist. They have nailed it right in the head. In fact if i have understood correctly portraying Akshay as "God" was just similar to showing Gandhiji in Lage Raho Munnabhai.

Must watch according to me.

An Atheist will love it, coz Paresh Rawal has asked same sort of hitting questions they ask. A Theist will love it, only if he is a true Theist.....so if u see average or that sort of ratings, may be u can imagine that it was the reviewers' personal bias.

Actually I liked the movie.I will tweak what Jaymin said, An atheist or a spiritual person will like this movie. It is true that so much is done in the name of God which is true and hard hitting

Akshay has done a total supporting role. At times i even feel that they wasted money taking him - anyone cud have done that role. It was of that kind. I read the reviews & they have cringed about the movie veering away from the topic. I dont think so. They started it with Atheist v Theist & then brought out the reality why people prefer to be Atheist. They have nailed it right in the head. In fact if i have understood correctly portraying Akshay as "God" was just similar to showing Gandhiji in Lage Raho Munnabhai.

Infact they're saving money by casting akshay kumar as god ..since akshay kumar is one of the producers of the movie 😀
Oh My God (2012 film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Friend said its nice, but not super duper or anything and was very predictable.

Actually I liked the movie.

I will tweak what Jaymin said, An atheist or a spiritual person will like this movie.

It is true that so much is done in the name of God which is true and hard hitting

I said the same thing! 😛
A true Theist will love it as well!